• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlotte Stokely Sucks, Licks 6 feet at Once

footworships

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi Tickle & Feet Fans,

I produce g/g Foot Worship videos & after finding this Forum decided to put some tickling in. I don't wanna do full length tickle vids to be honest, but I like to start foot worship sessions differently so maybe a minute or two of tickling (only if girl is TRULY ticklish) & then soothe her feet by having another girl suck & lick her feet to make 'em feel better 🙂

I tried at my last shoot & it didn't work out as well as I'd like. So I will be soliciting advice from you guys, who I'm sure are experts, to help me make great g/g foot worship vids that begin w/ some tickling.

For now, here's screen captures of my latest update starring Charlotte Stokely as she worships the great feet of Lyla Lei, Luckey Ross & Evelyn Lin. BTW, Lyla is as ticklish as Hell & even when a tongue is on her soles she goes nuts (she's the girl on the right in the 1st pic)

From Foot Worship Studios

Thank you

Attachments

• charw3sc1.jpg
    charw3sc1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,153
  • charw3sc2.jpg
    charw3sc2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 431
  • charw3sc3.jpg
    charw3sc3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 418
  • charw3sc5.jpg
    charw3sc5.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 709
  • charw3sc7.jpg
    charw3sc7.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 480
a continuation of the "wall of feet," I presume?
I loved this set XD

youre site looks pretty good. Love the exoticness (is that a word) and the naturalness of the girls.

You guys are great!! Thank you for the feedback! This is an excellent Forum w/ good peeps. Relent- oh yes, I specialize in creating Walls of Feet. Solebro- exoticness works, and yes I find the prettiest and most natural girls who really love other girl's feet.

Thanks 🙂

Hi Solebro- No, I don't sell dvds yet, but the first of them will be coming out mid-summer. Thanks!!

One thing to try is lick tickling- I have found over months on the internet that some girls feet are so ticklish that even being licked, while being an INCREDIBLE turn on, is extremely ticklish- the smile is such a beautiful mix of pleasure and ticklish laughter... *shivers* it's absolutely stunning! A few vids like that would be gorgeous!

You correct, Kittamaru!

Several of my models like Lyla, Aliana, Jayme, Jasmine have vy sensitive soles & toes & when worshipped they can't help it. Sometimes they try to not react, but I tell them it's OK to be natural & they let it out. I know it's fun, sexy & cute!! Thanks 🙂

I'm just imagining how there reaction would be if all three where in some ankle stocks or tied-up while she does that ! :evilha: ...

btw - great taste in models footworships ! 😉

Thank you so much, Joe!! I choose my models very carefully. Sometimes I start g/g foot worship scenes in ankle socks. I like them too & I'm going to begin doing more tickling as prelude to worship. 😉

Whoops sorry I meant "ankle stocks" like the big wooden ones that go around the ankles and hold the feet on display for tickling and teasing or whatever you like ! 😉:evilha:

Hi 🙂

Actually if you look back, it was me who made the mistake and read your "ankle stocks" as ankle socks. You wrote it correctly.

I love the idea of putting the girls in stocks and having their feet worshipped and licked. Thanks!!!

Lovely pics 😀 thanks for sharing, looks like your ready to take the foot-adoration world by storm! XD

Hi 🙂

Actually if you look back, it was me who made the mistake and read your "ankle stocks" as ankle socks. You wrote it correctly.

I love the idea of putting the girls in stocks and having their feet worshipped and licked. Thanks!!!

Then you would have me as a regular customer. Those are some of the most plump, biggest, tender looking feet that Ive seen in a while. Would love to see those fleshy soles sticking out of some harsh wooden stocks . Makes my mouth water.:redface: Great site.

Thank you, Akonga, for the nice things you say!!

Thanks, Syella!! I share with you an intense desire to see my models in stocks and have their helpless soles licked. I will be coming out w/ vids featuring stocks soon 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back