• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charmed: Identity Crisis (part 1)

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
here's part one of a story i'm quite proud of. it takes place around the time Paige was learning all the spells and making mistakes.

enjoy! part 2 should be up tomorrow.

Charmed: Identity Crisis (Part 1). A Charmed Tickle Story

"LEEOOOO!" shouted Piper as the windows vibrated from her thunderous voice. The soon to be in the dog house husband orbed in
the Haliwell manor, head hung low and and with his innocent puppy dog look all over his face. "You volunteered us for a speech in the
neighborhood rally?!?" demanded Piper. "Well, yeah, with all the explosions, screams, and crashing, it's a miracle they haven't called the
cops on us as it is. So i figured explain to them an excuse for the strange noises, sorta calm the neighborhood down." Piper was infuriated.
"And you didn't stop to think that on Saturday, i have to be at the club for a health inspection, Phoebe has a convention on journalism, and
Paige has jury duty, all which we CANNOT miss come hell or highwater!" stated Piper. "I normally wouldn't do this, but we must use magic
to get us out of this, then YOU can explain to the elders why we had to do it." demanded Piper. She stormed down the stairs and to the
kitchen to explain to her sisters her husband's error. Paige was filling Phoebe in on one of her fellow jury members, who had asked if her
feet were ticklish."..I said whatever! My feet are ticklish enough, i'm not gonna let you touch them!" exclaimed Paige. "Get a life..."
mumbled Phoebe in response. "That's what i'm saying." answered Paige. Piper filled them in on the situation. "So basically, we'll use the
doubling spell on us, to make exact copies of us, but they will have our powers. They will give the speech as we do our separate thing. The
spell will end at midnight on saturday night, unless we all say the chant that will make them permanently our doubles... yadda ya, which i'm
sure we won't need. Paige, i need you to work on the potion, while Phoebe and i will make chant.

An hour later, they met in the attic, with the potion Paige made in one hand, and the chant Phoebe and Piper made in the
other. While standing in a close circle, they threw their own potion at their feet and said the rhyming chant using the power of three.
Yet a small puff of smoke and a tingling feeling in their feet later, and nothing happened. Piper looked over the spell and asked Paige, "Did
you use the condor feather?" "Um, no, seems we were out of it, and since we were in such a hurry, i used a vulture feather, they looked
exactly the same." Piper smacked her forehead. "Paige! by substituting that, you threw the spell in reverse! So now, instead of being exact
copies of us, they'll be the opposite of us!" Suddenly, they felt a slight tickling feeling on the tops of their feet, which made them giggle in
unison. They immediately were slighty knocked back as their doubles filled in the space they were occupying. Now, dressing in black leather
skirts and tops with high black leather high heeled boots, were the dopplegangers. Phoebe 2 breathed deeply the sweet smell of freedom
and said, "I feel like a neighborhood bashing party." "Let's go crash a rally" stated Piper 2 with an evil grin plastered on her face. "What
should we do with the losers?" asked Paige 2. Piper 2 immediatedly froze the original sisters. "After we have some fun, i have a way to
make them chant the spell to make us crash her forever." "How are we gonna do that?" asked Phoebe 2. "What's the one thing we fear
the most?" asked Piper. "HAHA! their gonna get tickled!" exclaimed Paige 2. The three dopplegangers used a simple spell to conjur three
pairs of stocks and locked the 3 frozen sisters in them securely. They were stark naked, even barefoot.They snuck upstairs and trapped
Leo in a forcefield with the four magical stones on the floor. As they left the house, Piper 2 flicked her wrist and unfroze them, to let them
dwell on their fate as their doubles are having the time of their lives.

well, thanks, i thought it would be neat to form it like a real episode. i should have part 2 done by tonight.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back