• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charmed: Identity Crisis (part 2)

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i figured i'd write this one early, since i'm gonna be busy tonight.

Anna & Heather: can you please post your charmed story you posted sometime ago where they were tickled by female demons that looked like celebrities. i'm wanting to incorporate that into a great ending i have planned. i lost it when my hard drive crashed, so i forgot some important details to it. and please enjoy, i'm especially pleased how this story is turning out.

Enjoy! feedback and opinions is really appreciated

Charmed: Identity Crisis (part 2) A Charmed Tickle Story

A chill ran up Phoebe's spine as the cool air caressesed her smooth bare skin. Last thing she remembered was that er and her
sisters were confronying their dopplegangers, next she knew, she was securely locked in a pair of stocks, naked, as were the rest of her
sisters. "Cole!" she shouted. "Oh sure, he's really gonna help." said Paige, rolling her eyes. "I can't believe i'm saying this, but i'd rather
Cole see us butt naked than be here when our doubles come back. They're obviously gonna torture us for the spell so they may live
forever." said Piper. "Oh that's just peachy, silly me forgot to take the torturing 101 class in college." said Paige. Piper called for Leo
many times, but to no avail, and Cole wasn't showing. Phoebe said what they all feared. "Ok, so they're obviously gonna torture us, they
know us as well as we know ourselves. So how do they plan to torture us?" Phoebe prayed it wasn't what she feared most. "Tickling." they
sighed in unison. Paige shuddered at the idea. Her feet are extremely ticklish. To passed the time, they discussed ways to not be so ticklish,
and confided to each other where they were most ticklish.
The dopplegangers returned at 9 PM sharp. They burst through the door giggling as they discussed how they lit the old hag's
(Miss Peabody from 2 doors down) hair on fit as she ran around screaming like a chicken with it's head cut off. "Let's get down to business,
since i'm sure you know what we are gonna do to you. You have less than 3 hours to tell us the spell, since it takes the power of 3, it's all of
you confessing or none." said Phoebe. They each went to their own double and started the tickling.
They each pulled out a feather out of their pocket, stradled their victim, and went to work on the first of a long list of ticklish body parts. Piper 2 used
the feathers to tickle Piper's bare ribs causing her to giggle sweetly. Phoebe 2 twirled her feathers devilishly in Phoebe's bare armpits,
making her howl with laughter. Paige 2 went to work on feathering Paige's bare beautiful, full breasts and now fully erect nipples. They
laughed in rythm making a wonderful chorus of gasps, giggles and howls. The dopplegangers switched the tickling all around the crying and
sweating sister's upperbody as they tickled each sister's ticklish spot in unison, seeing who'd break first. The doubles were currently
working on feathering the sister's bare breasts in unison, making them thrash their heads around, hair damp with sweat. Nipples hard and
erect, their breasts bouncing around with laughter, the doubles sat staring at the breasts, as their were being kissed with feathers, like
deers caught in a headlight's beam, or passing motorists to a wreck on the highway, they were mesmerized by the dominance and laughter.
The doubles were getting aroused by tickling themselves, so to speak. The Charmed One's brains were screaming as their mouths had ran
out of power to do so. their nerves were on fire, upperbody a flame with ticklish sensations, the laughter intoxicating. The feathers traveled
over their tummies, dipped inside their navels, kissed the hollows of their pits, and licked their breasts like hungry dogs.
After an hour and a half, they were allowed a break. They gasped for sweet air. They were at the end of their ropes, and were
amazed themselves they were able to not give up thus far. After a five minutes, the doubles each pulled up a stool and tied the weakened
sister's toes to the stocks, giving full acess to their baby smooth soles and toes. "Oh please no..." mumbled Paige. "Oh yes! My feet are my
favorite spot." said Paige 2, teasingly. The now helpless Charmed Ones could only wince as the feathers approached their exposed soles like a
lion to an antelope on the african savanah.

ok, thanks. so how do you like the story so far?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back