• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat Room on AOL...needing females...

bwaylee211

TMF Regular
Hey everybody,
Usually at least 5 times a week, we open a tickle chat on aol/aim, for anyone who wants to have some fun. However, there are two females, and about six male lers, some lees. Our males are getting desperate..🙄 Any females, lers or lees, that wanna have some fun in there, IM me and message and we'll get the chat going! By the way..if you know how to invite yourself in a chatroom, it's always called "tickletime" Talk to ya soon!
-Heather

aol

hi i have registered with aol aim and would love to join ur chat.

my username is: jem2ticklish

Hey there! This really does sound like a lot of fun. I created a AIM account just for you guys, hehe.

The sn is ticklishmina. =D

chat

Hey everybody,
Usually at least 5 times a week, we open a tickle chat on aol/aim, for anyone who wants to have some fun. However, there are two females, and about six male lers, some lees. Our males are getting desperate..🙄 Any females, lers or lees, that wanna have some fun in there, IM me and message and we'll get the chat going! By the way..if you know how to invite yourself in a chatroom, it's always called "tickletime" Talk to ya soon!
-Heather

I was going to go but then I was told is was all cyber talk

🙁

There's more than just cyber talk sometimes... we discuss actual tickle sessions and other such things 🙂

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back