• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cheap video games?

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
looking to buy some well priced computer games. looking for

1. Area 51 (played the demo, that game rocks)

2. Battlefield 2 (played the demo too, also rocked)

3. Battlefield Vietnam

anyone know where i can get any of these for cheap? where i searched, their bloody expensive.

Why pay for something when you can just download it?

Go for BF2. I've been playing it crazy. I'm always on the more populated servers like Divo or Gamecenter, or those servers with fancy logos.

Keeper D said:
Why pay for something when you can just download it?

i didn't wanna outright say it, but ya, i'd love to, but have no clue where to look, when i do look, it's just wortless sites that give you only 90% pop ups and 10% viruses and that's it.

This convo is turning nasty, guys.

😉

E-mule.

I don't use it for games or software, but they're certainly on there... :super_hap

I always check on Ebay and amazon, though they can get quiet expensive there too. 😛 I rented Area 51. Damn, it creeped me out! *scared* I finished it in about 3 days, though I'm still having nightmares! 😛
Anyway, demos sometimes intend to be a bit different than the real deal. How about renting them b4 buying?

I always check on Ebay and amazon, though they can get quiet expensive there too. 😛 I rented Area 51 this week. Damn, it creeped me out! *scared* I finished it in about 3 days, though I'm still having nightmares! 😛 So, that one might be a bit short. Or it might be me. I intend to be good with video games. :happy:
Anyway, demos sometimes intend to be a bit different than the real deal. How about renting them b4 buying? Area 51 didnt take me that long to finish, so maybe you should try them first, them buy them. thats how I do it, anyway. 🙂

you can rent pc games?

area 51 looks bad ass, has awesome graphics and gameplay.

but again, you can rent pc games?

:weird: whoops, sorry about posting twice. Computer was acting funky. But why does one have more info than the other? :happy:

ANyway, no, I dont think you can rent PC games, I thought you wanna buy them for PS2 or something...😛 But maybe you could rent it for PS2 and try it on the PS2 of a friend of your... 🙄 Nah, too much work. Just keep the receipt in case you dont like it. :happy:

i like pc games far more than console ones, i'd only get a console one if it didn't come out on pc. but i always keep the reciept for returns. it helps a bunch for when you get a game that's more boring than watching snot drip.

Hey, Norm. Since you play PC games so much, do you know how to use DOS BOX or what to do in WXP to get a DOS game to play? I have some old PC games that I downloaded and can't seem to play them.

I second that. I downloaded a ton of abandonware that I cant use

nessonite said:
I second that. I downloaded a ton of abandonware that I cant use

Yeah, it's really frustrating when you look at the screenshots and think "Why didn't I know about this port back in the NES days??" and then can't get it to work.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back