• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheer Up Brother (F/M)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
INTRO: This is a little bit of a different type story than I have ever written before. While it is a tickling story, tickling really isn't the centre of it. The idea came to me as I was falling asleep the other night so please let me know what you think. Thanks.

As little kids, my sister & I were inseparable. We looked out for one another, tried to help each other feel better when we were sick and shared everything. However, as we grew we grew farther and farther apart and spent less and less time together. We started hanging out with different friends and became interested in different things and at the age of 22, I got an apartment and moved out of home. It was an emotional time for the whole family but more so for Jenna and I who realized how little we’d seen each other lately and how we’d now see even less of each other..

A few months after I moved out, I broke both my legs in a work-related accident. Because of this, I had to move back home for a while as I couldn’t really do much by myself. During this period, I became depressed at not being able to do much of anything without help. Jenna sensed this and just like when we were kids, tried to cheer me up. During one snowy Saturday afternoon, Jenna and I were reminiscing about our childhood and suddenly a smile came over Jenna’s face.

“What?” I asked.

“I just remembered what technique we used to use to try and cheer each other up when we were sad.” She said. I thought about it for a few moments before the same smile that was on Jenna’s face appeared briefly on mine.

“And you know, I think it worked almost every time.” I pointed out.

“Should we try it again?” Jenna asked. However she didn’t even give me time to respond, she just lightly scratched her fingers across my stomach, making my whole body shudder as I melted into a fit of giggles

“ahahahahahahahahaha! yiiihihihihihihikessssss!” Jenna ran her fingers up to scratch along my ribs, making my body sway back and forth evading the tickles. My helpless laughter brought a smile to Jenna’s face as she scratched her nails across my belly, making it dance under her nails. My giggles turned into harder belly laughs as Jenna dug a little harder into the sides of my belly.

“Nice to know you’re still really ticklish.” Jenna teased.

“yeahahahahahahahahahahaha! I knooohahahahahahahaoo!” I tried to respond but it was hard to make any sense talking through hysterical laughter as Jenna skittered her nails across my sensitive abs. Jenna found out how ticklish my ribs were by raking her fingers up and down them. This made me arch my back and for the first time, try and fight against the tickles with my hands but it didn’t work, especially since I was laughing too hard to do much of anything. Jenna was having a lot of fun finding different ticklish spots along my belly and it was making me feel a little better, in fact I didn’t even think about my legs until, in hysterics, I would try to move them. Just to keep me laughing for a while, Jenna claw-tickled my tummy near my navel. She and I both like the impulsive way my belly would move and react to her fingers and my laughter.

“hehehehehahahahahahahahahahaha! dahahahnce behehehelly dahahance! hahahahahahahaha!” Jenna went back to tickle my sides again and started teasing me again as she did so.

“Are we happy or do we need more tickling?”

“I dohohohohon’t knohohohohohohoow!” I laughed. Jenna giggled as she continued to work along my sides and ribs making me rock back and forth, trying to evade her fingers. Finally, after about ten fun-filled minutes, Jenna stopped tickling me but even after the laughter stopped, I had big smile on my face for the first time in days.

“I guess the technique still works.” Jenna said with a giggle. I agreed. For the remaining weeks I was at home, whenever, I would get down about something , Jenna would just tickle me until I cheered up and yes, it worked every time. Laughter really is the best medicine.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back