• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chel - The Road to El Dorado Commission by bit (FF/F adult)

darkharp1

TMF Poster
OH MY GOD I GET TO POST SOMETHING.
I have been furiously busy with life and haven't for the LIFE of me had time to do anything fun! But lo' and behold. The ingenious bit prevails. Winner of the Annie the Amateur Pirate Issue #3 commission contest, bit requested the commission of all commissions (well in my view, anyway). Out of all of his ideas, I immediately jumped on this one - oooh what a good one.

You want to know why I love him even more? Because he's letting me post it here to share with all of you lovely folks. What a swell fellow. And just because he's so nice, I put a little extra love and care into this one.

I hope you all enjoy it.
This is Chel from The Road to El Dorado, requested from my new good friend bit.

Feel free to add anything you like, bit. It was your commission, after all.
:wub
DH

El Dorado was such an underrated movie I think. And its good to see that other people remember this movie...and the girl that had some TK potential. This is a very well done piece of work and I am impressed.

Oh goodie, i thought you had joined the leagues of artists who had moved on to not having enough time for us.

So happy to see more stuff from you.

Very nice.

As with all your work, this one has a lot of sexiness, and is very well drawn.

It also reminds me just a bit of Yenny at the merciless hands of the Gomez girls...which is a definite compliment from me, because I am a huge fan of those gals.

Awesome work - look very forward to the next Annie comic.

B

All the elements of this piece come together beautifully. The generously displayed golden brown curves glistening with sweat. The full lush lips set in knowing smirks and helpless laughter. The sweeping bird-of-paradise feathers rendered in flowing pastels have an almost ethereal quality that contrasts nicely with the dazzling sparkles of the gold jewelry. Even the leaves of the hanging ivy seem to point to the spectacle below and show their approval with little heart shapes. And all of it back-lit by the radiance of the city of gold just out of view beyond the temple threshold.

There's a scene in the movie where the high priest says "I see you've captured this temple-robbing thief. How would you have us punish her?" The hero foolishly replied "Release her, don't you think?" I respectfully disagree with his choice. And I feel this picture explains why far more eloquently than I ever could. Thank you Darkharp, I love it! And really, you're too kind! I'm delighted to have been a part of this.

PS. Looking forward to the next issue of Annie. We wants the redhead!

Yay!

Thanks everyone for the great comments! It's such an honor Bandito, to receive feedback from you. I've always admired your work!

Thanks again to bit for sharing with everyone 🙂

Nice.

I also read Annie the amateur pirate issue two. It was cool.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back