• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chelsea Zinn (Luv) or Gia (FP)

soda_popinski17

TMF Poster
Who do you like most between the merciless Chelsea Luv, now known as Zinn, and the not less evil Gia from Footparadise?

Gia tickles her victims with a cruel smile and that's her perfect touch for her victim to feel HELPLESS.

Chelsea uses her excellent tickling techniques with her nails, tracing, poking and pinching. She makes you feel more vulnerable and more defenseless than you are.

JWO

Gia, she's just soo sweet. Plus my Boyf says i look like her, and if it's true, i'm damn happy!

Xin said:
Gia, she's just soo sweet. Plus my Boyf says i look like her, and if it's true, i'm damn happy!
Well, post a pic of yourself up here, and see the responses, hmm? ^.~

Who is Chelsea Zinn (Luv)? What tickling company does she work for? Can you post a link to it?

Chelsea Zinn is a blonde tickler with long nails, and works for Ticklishguysonline, a tickling company owned by hawaiian giant Terry Fukumura.

When you go to the models' section in ticklishguysonline.com, I think teh half of the models, when you ckick them, will show Chelsea tickling them. Or, go to dailymotion.com an type tickling in the searchbar, and then you scroll around the videos and find Chelsea in action.

JWO

charsbuk said:
Chelsea Zinn is a blonde tickler with long nails, and works for Ticklishguysonline, a tickling company owned by hawaiian giant Terry Fukumura.

When you go to the models' section in ticklishguysonline.com, I think teh half of the models, when you ckick them, will show Chelsea tickling them. Or, go to dailymotion.com an type tickling in the searchbar, and then you scroll around the videos and find Chelsea in action.

JWO

can u post pics of her? cuz I don't want to see the guys on the website being tickled

Pic? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH are you kidding pal? I have a better idea that you'll like a lot, and the idea is about entering her website:

www.chelseazinn.net

...and that is a christmas present from me to you...MEEEERRY CHRISTMAS FROM PUERTO RICO!

JWO

I think it's a tie, since Chelsea always goes barefoot, but we've seen that Gia is also extremely ticklish.

Like i'm a tickler, i prefer Chelsea, because she seems ticklish (although i never have seen her, neither as tickler nor as ticklee), but between Gia and this woman i prefer the last one.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back