• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheryl V.S. The Masked T.- Tickle/ Pro Wrestling story

Justin Sane1

Although most of us wont admit it, we are fans of non bondage tickling. Forget the ropes, let it be free. To prove my point, I am taking matters into my own hands. The following, is a demonstratio, of what my teachrs felt, was "real writing talent", you be the judge. I apologze for the long story, but I ahd to capture the moment. Also, I am a foot fan, so foot lovers will liek thsi more than the usual. Let me know what yall think. I will also be showing another point. Most storys contain alot of tickling and no story. I am eager to see if more story than tickling will make it a better story. Tickling will sorta be the climax of thsi story. But I can guarantee enjoyment. I edited this story from its origanl, and added more. I would love to hear what yall think. oh yah, this story has gotta be one of my biggest tickling fantasies.

I am really curios what you guys think so Please respond!

It was a balmy afternoon. Cheryl sat in the coffee shop, reading the want ads, looking for any way to pay off her credit card debts. She was a gorgeous girl, 5'7, long black hair, blue eyes, slim figure, and Size eight shoes. She used to model, but the agency closed last year, and she needed work to fund her credit debts, and make it into college. She had jsut about given up hope when she saw an add that said " Need Money? Make 3,000 cash in one nights work. Athletic young females needed for Pro Wrestling night, at Charlies Angels night club." This was it! The answer to her prayers. A chance to make some real money. ANd for what? To pretend to be hurt in a ring for a bunch of guys? She called the add and verified the job. Amazingly enough, they accepted ehr without question. In the backround she could hear men saying " you mean somebody is actally gonna go agaisnt her!" She had no clue who they were talking about, but she didnt care. The night of the event, she was led into a back room and given a costume. It was a Teal one piece cheesy outift, liek a woemns wrestler in the 80's would wear. She was given matching boots that laced all the way up her calf. The manager walked in and looked at her body. " yeah you will do fine. He gazed at her feet for a sec. " Just do what im sure youve seen women on T.V. do." He walked out. She wiated until she heard the announcer call the match. " Alright guys, now what weve been waiting for. Tonights entertainment!" The men at the Charlies Angels club cheered. Soem sort of Rock and Roll msuic started palying, and she walked out to it. " Entering the ring. At 145 pounds, Cheryl!" The men cheered. She walked around the ring, waving at them. Suddeny the music changed. It became a fearful, low tone song. ' And now, the terror of the Charlies Angels,The Maksed T!" The masked T? waht does "T" stad for? Probably "terror", though cheryl. The "T" was huge. Well over 6 feet. Burly as heck. Not fat, more big boned. She looked fearsome. The Bell rang, and cheryl ran at her, and plowed all she had into the "T", and was knocked off her feet. Amazing, such power for a woman. She and the "T" circled. Fianlly, the "T" grabbed her hair and tossed her. "That hurt, isnt thsi fake?" The "T" contineid to throw anround cheryl. Fianlly catching her from behind, she put Cheryl in a bearhug. Cheryl felt the pressure as her chest and lungs were squeazed. Suddney, she felt a slight poke at her ribs. It made her jump. She was ticklish, but that couldnt have been the "T" intetnion. Oh no, could "T" mean Tickler? God she hoped not. " Ticklish are we" said the Tickler. " N-n-n-n-n-o said cheryl, not at all." The Tickler squeezed her ribs with her massive hands. Cheryl yelped, still in disbelief. The Tickler converted her hold into a full elson, then, using one arm to hold both of cheryl's, she dug into cheryls armpits. Cheryl sqieled and giggled, trying to get los. Aftr a few moments, she wriggled free and steeped outside the ropes. The thought of being tickled scared ehr to death. Her brothers would do it to ehr as a girl, and she hated it. SHe wouldnt have gptten back in if the manager hadnt yelled "If you want the money kid, get out there." Cheryl gulped, she kew she ahd too. HSe decided to wear her down. Cheryl ra around the tickler, trying to tire the big lady down. Th ickelr tried to grab cheryl, but kept missing. Fianlly the tickler grew tired.she started resting on her knees, breathing hard. Cheryl saw her chance, and bouced off the ropes, and drop kicked the lady. But it failed miserably. She realized what she ahd done. Thinking fast, she tried to crawl between the ticklers legs. But found msifortune, as the lady sat right down on top of her. Cheryl was trapped. The Big lady smiled. She had Cheryl right where she wanted. SHe knew what the men wanted to see. She grabbed Cheryls Left foot, and brought it towards her. She pulled abck her foot, and locked in a single leg crab style. Then she slowly began to unalce Cheryls boot. Cheryl's stomach grew knots. Not ehr feet. Her feet were the worst. THe tickler, having unleced the boot, pulled it off. CHeryl wore a nice white cotton sock. " Ohh dont they look nice." HSe stroked one finger down Cheryls foot. Cheryl squealed. " no please, I dotn care about the money. Letme go, and you can win the match." The tickelr laughed " Honey, ive already one. These boys paid to see soemthing, and theyre gonna get it." With that, she peeld off Cheryls sock. It was a lovely foot. Very smooth, soft, and smelled shower fresh. She brought cheryls foot close, aand slowly sucked cheryl's big toe, then , as if teasing her, began to play this littel piggy with her. " This little piggy wnet to the market, this little piggy wnet home, this little piggy had none, and this little piggy... " she ran her fingers on cheryls foot a few tiems, cheryl squealed again. " N-o-o-o-o ha ha ha ha ha no-o-o-o!" She then s planted a few big kisses on her foot. Cheryl gulped under the presssure. Then the Tickler began licking cheryls foot. Rememebring the technique from and old Goofey cartoon, she wnet slowly up and down, while the men hooted and hollered, while poor defensless Cheryl coudlnt not stop laughing. Then the tickler went to work on cherysl foot. She stroked it gently, letting cheryl giggle a little. " He-he-he-he no, please no." then the tickler stroked fast, goig up and down, maing circles, running her fingers through cheryl's toes, and so on, as she so desired. Cheryl could not fight back the emotions any longer. " HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA no no no no p-p-p-l-l-le-e-e-a-a-a-s-s-s-e-e-e-e stop I ca-a-a-ant take it anymore." On and on, for ten minutes, the Tickelr torued Cheryl. Fianlly, after several minutes, the manager said " ok, she's had enough" the bell rang. THe Tickler got up, and left the ring. Cheryl lay there, unconscious, when she awoke she was in the back room, an envelope in ehr hand containig 3 grand. She left, and enver again entered the squared circle.

Justin Sane said:
Although most of us wont admit it, we are fans of non bondage tickling.

I admit it... I love non-bondage tickling... ^___^

What's New

10/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums for where people are meeting and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back