• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago 1890 murders by tikcling

Hmmm... I've read that Harry H. Holmes poisoned (or chloroformed) his victims, dissected them, dissolved their bodies in lime, then collected on their insurance. I'd never heard he tickled anyone, but who knows? Since none of his Worlds Fair unfortunates survived to tell the tale, a lot of the details are speculative.

The link that you show here mentions torturing but it doesn't specifically say tickling. Do you have a link tjat actually mentions tickling?

No offense...but this isn't erotic or even funny. This man was evil incarnate. I hope he spends the rest of eternity in his own personal hell.

Wow,that was quite a story,but to say this man tickled the victims to death is ridiculous.As you can tell from the story,he did far worse to his poor victims then a little tickling.He actually tortured the poor people,did horrors far more then anyone here could ever imagine...or want to.Not only that but you wouldn't want such a thing to be true.When things like that actually happen it gives fetishes a bad name.

When things like that actually happen it gives fetishes a bad name.

PRECISELY! PEOPLE LIKE THIS GIVE US FETISH LOVERS A BAD NAME! I hope he spends the next 27,000 years in hell seeing nothing but the faces of the people he killed laughing and mocking him!

Do I wanna read that link? Cuz from socks and Mari's reactions I think it may give me nightmares

Do I wanna read that link? Cuz from socks and Mari's reactions I think it may give me nightmares
Unless you have a special interest in crime history, there's probably no need. Harry Holmes is notorious as an early and very prolific (also cruely sadistic) US serial murderer. No fetish element attaches to this story that I'm aware of; perhaps it's referenced in the second article Ideneide linked to, but it's in Spanish, which I can't read. I'm extremely dubious, in any case (as he says, most likely urban myth... )

Last edited:
Wikipedia has an article on this monster so unfortunately it looks like this horror was actually a true story.

No,probably not.He was a very violent person.He tortured people he lured into his boarding house.I don't think he tickled anyone or that it had an underlying sexual intent.He was just a evil guy who enjoyed watching people suffer and die at his hands.

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back