• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chickles Fem Q: New Spring Fashion

chickles_:)

1st Level Red Feather
Hiya everyone! :flower:
It's been a while since i floated one of my fem questions but with spring coming on i couldn't pass up the chance to ask about the obvious thing on many minds.
As someone in the wedding business i get to see all types of fashion choices some are to die for :drool: - others are ,,, to die in!:shocked:

Lately i've heard that the rage is definitely toward colourful, and bright along with the airy look. Personally i adore some of the more casual knee-length and spaghetti-straps. They look lovely for a backyard afternoon wine and cheese which is always in style for me.:ayyy: But the bright pink or aquamarine semi-formal evening wear looks adorable for soiree-ing 🙂

So what do you think of this seasons directions haut couture? or faux couture?😛

Many blessings,

uhhh...number 2? (How the flock should I know or any man that isn't gay for that matter).

Timewarp: If you don't have anything nice to post...etc...

Chickles--as a gal who is shopping around for wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses, I'm leaning towards a sage color for the ladies in my party...strappy, mid calf...simple and classic. I dunno what the ler wants her ladies to wear, but probably a sky blue...

As for my own dress, I have no idea...I'm trying to go as simple (and inexpensive) as possible...and I really have to love it, so that in itself will be a challenge. I've never had luck with dresses. I might buy a white suit for the party though...just for a change of pace/comfort...

You do weddings, eh...what are you doing next august/september? 😀 😀 😀

Timewarp: If you don't have anything nice to post...etc...

Chickles--as a gal who is shopping around for wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses, I'm leaning towards a sage color for the ladies in my party...strappy, mid calf...simple and classic. I dunno what the ler wants her ladies to wear, but probably a sky blue...

As for my own dress, I have no idea...I'm trying to go as simple (and inexpensive) as possible...and I really have to love it, so that in itself will be a challenge. I've never had luck with dresses. I might buy a white suit for the party though...just for a change of pace/comfort...

You do weddings, eh...what are you doing next august/september? 😀 😀 😀

Hey Camel!:flower:
First, once again, CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!! *throws rose petals* That's so great!
I'm sorry to be so long in replying. I had the impression that no one was posting on this so i didn't check it. :tired: :tired: (dumb ain't I? 😛)

Anyway, thanks for replying!
I love those colours! So appropriate for late summer!😀
In terms of your own dress, one thing I have seen many brides do of late is go with a white flair pant-suit. If you're thinking of white as your colour and dresses are not your first preference then this might be an option. It is certainly something you can find in summer and with the bell flair you still get the dress-like feel for the special occasion. Anyway, it's just a thought.

As for the late summer and my personal circumstances... I'd love to say i'm fully available - and maybe i will be but can I confess that both my b/f's and my employment situation is rather precarious at the moment. *gnaws lip* The long and short of that is apart from family matters I honestly don't know where we'll be in August and September or what will be happening in our lives. And you obviously need someone to be going on this like, right now.
That said, if you did have a particular question or there was something you wanted another opinion on, then by all means PM me and i'll be glad to try and help.🙂

But whatever happens, Camel, I just want to say again how happy i am for you both!😀😀 I know you will be be a lovely couple together. I wish you both every joy and of course lots of laughter😛!!

God bless you with long life together! :greenstar :redstar: :bluestar:

Many blessings,
Chickles😍

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back