• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

china tk

wcdcyy1

TMF Poster
my first movie!! btw: i am a chinese,how many chinese here?

Attachments

• P1060632.JPG
    P1060632.JPG
    288.4 KB · Views: 2,921
  • P1060661.JPG
    P1060661.JPG
    332.4 KB · Views: 3,418
  • P1060697.JPG
    P1060697.JPG
    328.1 KB · Views: 3,957
  • P1060708.JPG
    P1060708.JPG
    330.4 KB · Views: 2,886
  • P1060737.JPG
    P1060737.JPG
    358.7 KB · Views: 3,104
Are these Picture from your own Movie ? If yes, than i like it very, ver much!She looks very ticklish 😉

You pictures are great. I have always been very fond of Asian Women, would love to visit the east someday!!!!

The girls are really cute and the first model/GF/Wife has really nice feet.

Keep up the good work. Any chance of a spread eagle sceen in the future. Thats my fav.

Wizard

I am chinese too. I like to see more chinese girl be ticled. can you post your movie here?

im not chinese but i love those girls!--it seems more real than modeled, a mainstream touch, dont know why or how--but thats what i realy like (besides the chickS!)

Very, very nice 😉 I'm a huge fan of Chinese women......wait, I'm just a huge fan of women in general, but that definitely includes Chinese women!!

Yeah, these are nice pic. Thanks for posting them....and I am a chinese too.

Also, in case you didn't know there are TWO place where most of us tickler/ticklee hangs out: Tickletheater(Here) and ticklingforum. In fact, I think most of the members who joiuned http://vip3.activeclub.net/script/template/login_2/login.asp?community_id=7
because we saw the post in ticklingforum, so it will be a better place to look for chinese tickler/ticklee (although I think most of us are tickler)

Last edited:
Outstanding pictures !!!, the first model tickled have wonderful barefeet, she's amazing. Keep your excellent job coming and thanks you (tsee tsee-eh) for sharing wcdcyy !! 😉 😀😀😀😀😀.

where can i download this movie? cause it's SUPER-DUPER!!!

Hi, wcdcyy, Hlundertaker and DrFuManChu!
I am a Chinese too! Glad to see you here.
The pictures by wcdcyy are great!

As far as I know, the chinese tickle site is forbidden and shut down by the government🙁 I am not sure about the law or rules in Mainland China.
Is tickling not allow by the law in Mainland?
If you are in Beijing, what is your plan to have a tickle party?or a movie company?

I'm not Chinese, but I play one on TV .. ! 😀

Bad humour aside ... these are great! The models are cute, and the lighting is perfect!

damn all these "china tk" posts are great! 🙂
I haven't replied to the other two (or three?) but I'm thanking you for all of those in this one reply!

Ji-Ou said:
where can i download this movie? cause it's SUPER-DUPER!!!
Yeah... Where can we?
how about making one of you as ticklee? :happy:
谢谢wcdcyy , but how come wcdcyy has not responded to requests about clips?
Can anyone give the URL of the Chinese tickling site - I know it is closed but maybe we can use the Wayback Machine (www.archive.org) to look at it.

to_storm said:
No need to try the first link from archive.org. The archive is not there.
The second web site is closed and it would be imposssible to retrieve it from archive.org because of teh page's dynamic nature. Anyway thanks.

Well, nice try! 🙂

Oh, my god, she is so cute! I agree, she's got to be ticklish. The sock tickling looked the worst for her. 🙂

HyPeRaCtIvItY said:
hmmm i dont know why but i have never liked chineese feet

Really? My only criteria has always been nice soles and toes regardless of race.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back