• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chinese Tickling

bigheadwz

I'm a Chinese,I want to put a real Chinese film on this page ,but I do not know how to do it .Who can show me how to do so (best in Chinese)?It is really a great film ,I think all of the members will like it !谢谢!

I am a half chinese man ,and i like to see this vids,when you post the vids,where do you come from exactly? :bat:

你好啊!!

bigheadwz said:
I'm a Chinese,I want to put a real Chinese film on this page ,but I do not know how to do it .Who can show me how to do so (best in Chinese)?It is really a great film ,I think all of the members will like it !谢谢!

你好啊,我也是中国人.真难得在这也能遇到中国同好.可惜我也不知道怎么才能上传文件,不好意思.另外请问我们国家也有这样的搔痒论坛吗???谢谢!!!

我從台灣來的.
上傳video的方法: 當你發表文章時, 你找一下 Attach Files, 按 Manage Attachment, 再按browse, 找你想上傳的video, 按open, 再按upload就好了.
不好意思, 我不會打簡体....

jameslee said:
我從台灣來的.
上傳video的方法: 當你發表文章時, 你找一下 Attach Files, 按 Manage Attachment, 再按browse, 找你想上傳的video, 按open, 再按upload就好了.
不好意思, 我不會打簡体....

不会啊,繁体字很好看啊,大陆这边简繁体都会看的

yazai2001 said:
很正常,本来中国人就是世界上最多的人种,呵呵

that's right....(and I am just too lazy to type in Chinese).by the way, YES there ARE 2 website with sort of tickling stuff in it...1)a PURE CHINESE tickling site....closed down (banned by the governement)..

2)http://www.chinafeet.net/chinafeetbbs/ this is a feet site really, but it has a tickling section(rarely update anymore)

Fixed the link--Q

Last edited by a moderator:
我也是呀,他们这里不会有种族歧视吧?呵呵现在chinafeet都没什么人上了~~~ :sadcry:

好啊

呵呵,居然这么多的同胞,真让人感动,如果大家有qq的话,国内有一个qq高级群,专门为tk爱好者服务,如果大家喜欢的话,可以加入,群号:3198557

Someone has barfed all over my computer screen.

Cheers.

How about asking the webmaster to open a Chinese subforum in the International Members Discussion Forums section? I can post some Chinese tickling fictions there.

yes

We really want to settle a Chinese website,but the law of China does not allow us to do it ,that's a pity ^~^

Sorry

Sorry to everyone, the Chinese film is about 10M,I can not update it on this page, I don't know how to solve the problem ~~ :yowzer:

glad to see my folks here.

It is hard to find real chinese tk stuff, but I have files which ticklee is asia. if you like this kind of I can uploard some more. here is a example. I use winara to splited the file duo to limit here. you just need uncompress the first file, others will aotu unzip.

:Kiss2:

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back