• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chinese Torture Chamber Story

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
[Note to Mods: I wasn't really sure were to post these remarks, so by all means move the tread to a more appropriate section as you see fit.]

So, I'm fast forwarding through afew discs that arrived at my place from a friend. One of them is named same as the title of this thread. I had heard it has some notoriously gnarly scenes. I didn't run across too much of that, but I did find one scene in particular to be right up our alley. A guy and his paramour are playing around with his collection of zany sex toys, and first she puts on this crazy-looking harness with these tiny brushes that just barely stroke her nipples if/when she moves. Then, while she's standing there, he begins to tease her with a feather! Which of course causes her to move, which causes more nipple-tickling, which...well, you get the idea.

Has anyone else ever watched this crazy movie? I will try to do some screen captures of this scene sometime, to give you a better idea of it, provided that someone hasn't already posted up a clip or pix from it long ago. It's not a brand new movie or anything.

I have never heard of this movie, Mr. Tibbler. However, it sounds extremely interesting. Please post some caps!

You have the most interesting pics anyway! Thanks for always sharing!🙂

Thanks as always, md1957! I promise to give those screencaps a try. In the meantime, here's the Internet Movie Database link. It's quite an unusual movie.

Thanks as always, md1957! I promise to give those screencaps a try. In the meantime, here's the Internet Movie Database link. It's quite an unusual movie.

Mr. Tibbler, I think quite unusual is an understatement!

Very interesting!!!

Thanks for the link!

Nope never heard of it before but it sounds interesting though

It's an okay scene. I can post a video clip later if you want.

That would be fantastic if you could, highwing. I'm not quite that far along(with computers) to figure out how to do that, yet. The most I can do is the occasional screen-grab.

Request

Mr. Highwing sir, as a fellow Tar Heel, I hereby request you to post a video clip!

My curiousity is piqued!

Pretty please post the clip! :blink

Well, as we await some magic from highwing, here's a brief few stills from the scene to give a better idea of what we're talking about. Keep in mind that the whole scene is somewhat played for laughs. I just love the nipple-tickling contraption, as I think it'd really work(it looks alot better in motion). :chinese:

Here's several more. I also really like the idea of kicking back, smoking opium, and tickling bound Asian girls. :happy: The goofy contraption around her waist is also supposed to provide stimulation.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back