• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Choice of sex or tickling, what you choose is all you can do for ever

riversjones1

TMF Novice
Personally i would choose tickling over sex. Tickling is a major turn on, and besides, whose to say we cant tickle the ticklee into giving us a nice foot job with her soft silky nyloned soles. 😀

Tickling...most definately. If you did sex forever, it'd start to hurt after a while anyway. But, tickling is just way better in my eyes.

I'm going to take the non-popular answer and say "sex". I dont want to be doomed to a life time of masturbation. lol

Hmmm....if I chose sex, I'll end up tickling while I'm at it and if I chose tickling, the turn on factor will lead to sex.

Well I can't decide it's like choosing between food and water; tickling being water and food being sex.

SyDemon said:
Hmmm....if I chose sex, I'll end up tickling while I'm at it and if I chose tickling, the turn on factor will lead to sex.

Well I can't decide it's like choosing between food and water; tickling being water and food being sex.

I agree. One might lead to the other and visa versa. I can't pick one that I would do forever.

that would be like asking which one is more important, the battery or the alternator.

I agree with jones. But then again. I think this is a tough choice. I love both. But if it was tickling with no getting off at all. I would have to pick sex. Blue balls hurt like a son of a bitch.

Hm...well that's a tough one. I think I've gotta go with Nessie on this one and say sex as well. Tickling is a wonderfully playful way to be intimate but when you share a bed with someone you're close enough to there's just something there that's byond words.

Well since I'm a virgin, I'll go for tickling as I'm guranteed a good time from that. As for sex I've not the foggiest how that'll be like.

lol well i'm 19 so any attempt to divert my mind from sex is like trying to tell Ron Jeremy to loose weight.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back