• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christie Monteiro (Tekken)

Snail Shell

Verified
I don't play Tekken, but I saw this outfit and decided that Christie just needed to get tickled senseless. 🙂

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• christie.jpg
    christie.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 1,227
Can't deny she's a great choice for being tickled from the Tekken games. (girl should know better then to fight barefoot, if somebody can get a hold of her in the right setup she's in trouble)

Nice pic dude! I am a huge fan of the Tekken series - Paul Phoenix and Lei Wulong rock!

I think a Nina and Anna pic would be awesome...hint hint

Wow, yet another awesome pic, SS.

I'm not into Tekken that much, but I always used to control King whenever I played the old Tekken games. Mainly because I thought he looked so awesome with that tiger mask on his head.

Yeah, wearing that outfit is totally asking for it. You did a great job on it, too. The stuff you've been making lately has been getting better and better. n_n

Many thanks to everyone. 🙂

Feathers - I have no idea who Anna or Nina are. You'll have to help me out here. 🙂

Snail Shell

Yeah I beat Tekken 5 with her and in the show her and Eddy Guardo were sparring. It shows her foot and someone grabbed it. For a split second I thought she was going to get tickled, unfortunatly it was only her grandpa and he wanted to spar with her.

I played Tekken and as always it's very good.
Not entirely sure the leg perspective is correct but it's so hot... i'll forgive you ^^

she's one I've been contemplating as well. I'd like to see more like this.

I've been inspired... 😵

This pic is pretty good. Darth was right about the leg thing, but I also noticed you drew the feet differently this time. They look more realistic as opposed to the cartoonish style they had before. Pretty cool. I noticed that the setup looks pretty familiar too, and I was wondering if you used those tickle challenge videos as reference. Anyway, keep it up. I may do my own of her once I get the free time.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back