• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christina Aguilera soft lickable soles

feather_1311

A young clean cut Christina bearing her sweet sole

Attachments

• clean.jpg
    clean.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 2,350
Welcome to the forum! This picture is already posted on here somewhere - in the Celebrity Feet thread (currently stretching to many pages long). It was swiftly followed by another member stating it's a photo manip, and posting up the original.
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=4951&page=7&pp=40
The original is post #243 in the thread.
Great that you shared it though. Hope you keep coming back to the forum in future. 🙂

the hollywood brother feel bad for christina. even though she a fighter, she can't win the heart of the hollywood brother because it will belong to one of thel adies of this forum someday

Not fake

Believe it or not, that picture's no fake. I've actually seen it in a magazine but forgot which one. Its really Christina bearing that "heavenly" sole to US!!

no, my friend, it is a fake. i have an eye for these things, and i can tell the face has been put on with computer software.

nope...it's real.I've seen this pic a long time ago in a magazine when she first got big

it`s fake i got the original here... but i have 2 take n look in my little...small... orders 😉

If that photo is real, then I have an eight foot cock.

For one thing, the head is too large compared to the rest of the body, and is too in focus considering the blurriness of the girls' arms (which are at roughly the same distance from the camera).

For another thing, the original was posted in another thread (as previously stated). This is the original photo

Good call koop. Thats more like it. A drugged up looking girl showing all us online pervs her foot and stank ass shoe. But that does actually look like the real thing. Not some wierd fake.

ok, let's do a comaparison. on the left is the supposed fake sole shot. on the right IS her sole.

Attachments

• CA compare.JPG
    CA compare.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 114
Some more genuine shots of Christina Aguilera's feet (my favourite of these is the second one):

Attachments

• aguilera4[1].jpg
    aguilera4[1].jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Aguilera42[1].jpg
    Aguilera42[1].jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 53
  • christina_aguilera_22y[1].jpg
    christina_aguilera_22y[1].jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 38
  • christinaaguilera401[1].jpg
    christinaaguilera401[1].jpg
    80 KB · Views: 36
  • ChristinaAguileragtdfruity[1].jpg
    ChristinaAguileragtdfruity[1].jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 44
i think if you have the original photo of it, then their should be no argument whether it's fake or not. Am I right? And since the original was posted, there should be no need to continue debating.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back