• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christina Ricci's Sole....

Nice. 😀 I've seen the clip before, but this version is noticeably higher quality than that one was. 🙂

She's got gorgeous feet! What did he say wrong!??

could you re-post it in .wmv format or .rm cuz I can't unzip these files.

now this is why films are made. This is easily one of the most blatant foot fetish scenes ever by far and it's damn good too. Does the director have a track record for this?

there is one of higher quality and bigger screen size on HITWgang.com but this is still great .... and free
always had a thing for miss Ricci

Sunday_10pm said:
She's got gorgeous feet! What did he say wrong!??

He accused her of lying about being a dancer since her feet were so soft.

Later in the movie, there's another foot fetish scene: the bad guy has her tied to a chair, and there's a closeup of him slowly taking off her toe ring, which he then swallows.

canIsniffyotoes said:
He accused her of lying about being a dancer since her feet were so soft.

Later in the movie, there's another foot fetish scene: the bad guy has her tied to a chair, and there's a closeup of him slowly taking off her toe ring, which he then swallows.

hey..i'd like to see that scene.. hehehe 😀

Here's a cool picture of CR in transparent pumps, for anyone else who likes that sort of thing.

Attachments

• ricci_christina_005.jpg
    ricci_christina_005.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 386
Christina Ricci was my first time celeb crush ever since I was little and saw her in the Addams Family 🙂 I've been hopping around the net searching for pics showing her barefeet ever since I got the internet...

... She has very adorable feet 🙂 But what got me about her was her forehead and eyes lol 🙂

I like her but I think most will always remember her as Scary Wednesday Adams

lol I didnt find her scary as Wednsday Addams at all... but then again I was a strange lil kid...

She has some of the sexiest feet around. I was in love when she was quoted somewhere saying she thought her feet smelled like popcorn.

Christina Ricci's lovely feet

kizer said:
This is a dead on sole shot scene from the movie "Miranda". Split with Hacha in 5 parts. Enjoy!

How does one go about making this Hacha thing work? I downloaded the program, but I can't get it to work. :-(

I always thought she was cute, but that's the first time I've seen a good shot of her feet. Hell, I've been missing out! That was excelent. What I'd give to have a go. Would love to see the other scene mentioned.

With Hacha, put all the files into one folder, then run the program. Click on the right icon "PEGAR" and select the folder with the files in and select the one file it shows (the first one of the batch). On the next window click the bottom left button and the job's done.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back