• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christina Scabbia - Lacuna Coil

z284ca

Saw her singing live on the Download highlights and fook me she's absolutely awesome aint she 😀 anyway after a few searches later I find these pics and this article hehe you can see why these fan's would love her. Amazing voice, absolutely gorgeous and -perfect- feet 😀 what more could a guy ask for I hear you crying.

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/girl.aspx?id=407

Attachments

• cristinascabbia05.jpg
    cristinascabbia05.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 339
  • cristinascabbia07.jpg
    cristinascabbia07.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 149
  • cristinascabbia09.jpg
    cristinascabbia09.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 284
  • cristinascabbiaterrorizer3edit.jpg
    cristinascabbiaterrorizer3edit.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 275
I think that in the space of a day I have fallen in love with this women :sigh: Oh how my fickle heart can never be pleased *sigh*

And the band sounds good too!!

And not to brag but I am going to see her live at the Graspop festival this weekend in Belgium. They are pretty good and I am looking forward to it.

I have one of their albums, haven't listened to it in a while tho; but she has a nice singing voice. The pics are awsome, I never thought to look her up. She has cute toes too; but I also notice she has a cute nose lol... I'm developing a nose fetish...

All of my friends compare Amy Lee to Christina, and say how Amy Lee is a rip-off etc etc... but personally (from what I heard from both their singing) Amy has a stronger voice.

Great pics XD thanks for sharing.

Hehe. Well I've heard this thing that Evanescance are just a rip off of Lacuna Coil. Then I listen to the 1 good song Lacuna coil made and go nah. But hey, its all good, they're both great 😀 .

Two words: "My Immortal"

lol I love that vid (for obvious reasons) *wink*

rtl said:
but I also notice she has a cute nose lol... I'm developing a nose fetish...
Dude... noses are like the best part of a womens face :-D I know exactly where you're coming from, as for my immortal..... :-D don't ya just love it hehe

christina has a way stronger voice then amy lee
amy lee is mass marketed to sound good
lacuna coil had to work their way to the top
evanescene had it handed to them
fuck evanescence

LMAO fanboys

Personally I'm not a particular fan of either (I'm more into Jazz and RnB). If I were a fanboy of any female artist, it would be Alicia Keys XD

I remember watching a show on MTV about Evenecense and the history of the band etc. It seems that when they first started they weren't well received at all, and they had their struggles. So I don't know where you get ur info from lol.. anyhoo I'll leave the fanboy wars to the actual fanboys

Ya, eskimo kissing r0xx0rz my s0xx0rz... and I wish I could eskimo kiss both Christina and Amy Lee hehe...

Its a frequent discussion amongst my companions as to who is better - Christina Scabbia, or the girl from Nightwish.

Lady fron Nightwish usually wins in the 'voice' catagory, but miss Scabbia always wins in the 'prettyness' category.

True true. It's a shame that she was booted out of Nightwish really 🙁 .

lonelykimiko said:
True true. It's a shame that she was booted out of Nightwish really 🙁 .
Pssh, did you read the letter they sent to her? She sounded really arrogant if you ask me. Still, great voice.

I'm really new to the whole metal/alternative genre tbh... I have to check out Nightwish, if only because the band name sounds interesting

*still mentally eskimokissing Christina Scabbia*

rtl said:
I'm really new to the whole metal/alternative genre tbh... I have to check out Nightwish, if only because the band name sounds interesting

*still mentally eskimokissing Christina Scabbia*

I highly reccomend them. Its epic-metal with operatic vocals, works really well. They also just brought out a 'best of' album.

I just got some of their music a week ago, its good stuff. And that chick is smoking hot

If you like that sort of music Lacuna Coil here are some Dutch bands that sound very similar:

Autumn
After Forever
Epica
Within Temptation

And for the cutness of the girls.
They are all welcome in my dungeon

LOL I really dig the track "Halflife" 🙂

I have a couple of pics I found to upload, but my stupid ISP is actin' up 🙁 I hope it gets resolved soon...

Scabbia again

and don't forget about:
The Gathering
Theatre Of Tragedy
Leave's Eyes
Arch Enemy
Moonlight
Delight
Holy Moses...etc
:happy:

Attachments

• 050110tuttomusica1.jpg
    050110tuttomusica1.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20051212Cristina_Scabbiar.jpg
    20051212Cristina_Scabbiar.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 19
  • 041201iar08.jpg
    041201iar08.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 040812LacunaCoilWall3red.jpg
    040812LacunaCoilWall3red.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 060228hardnheavy.jpg
    060228hardnheavy.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 40
Arch Enemy? Angela's voice is not what you call typical female singing. There good definatly but not really the same genre.

If you are talking looks for the woman than, YES these girls are hot as well

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back