• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christy Hemme....now A TNA Girl

Ticklish_Foot_T

TMF Regular
Our long loved super ticklish redhead Christy Hemme is now a TNA Girl....saw it w/ me own eyes this past Thursday on Spike TV...you can see her on either Thurs. or saturdays on Spike at 11 pm EDT...right after the Ultimate Fighter which i might add..Rachelle Leah...in my opinion super duper ticklish and she is only 21....so all us yung ticklers need to go after that..

WO

don't know those 2 ladies by name. got a pic of them both?

christy is so hot. it is a shame for her that she has never had the whole hollywood brother expereince

Well, You Wanted To See Them

Here are pics of both Hemme & Leah....man they are so hot...and to top it off...Rachelle Leah is only 21

WO

Attachments

• i.cfc.jpg
    i.cfc.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 124
  • wallpaper1.jpg
    wallpaper1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 127
Oh yes...
What channel is spike tv on?
I must be the youngest of you all, at the age of six thousand.

so both these ladies were in tickling videos?!?

I suppose so....
Of course there always is the possibility of *Hand cracks his neck he falls to the floor*

hemme is a good wrestling talent. the hollywood brother thinks she be better suited to hardcore brawls in ECW type of matches isntead of wasting her talents on WCW rejects down in TNA

Journia said:
I suppose so....
Of course there always is the possibility of *Hand cracks his neck he falls to the floor*

your a horrid chiropractor, my friend!

No, they have never been in TKL vids but they are so damn hot, and there was a thread about Hemme somewhere before, so i thought i would continue it and then post a pic of both of the hottest hunnies on Spike TV... and Journia if you have satellite it is either 325 for DirectTV or 168 for DISH Network cable....i think is still 44

WO

WCW rejects? Wow, you missed the boat on that one, pal. Sure, they've got a few ex-WCW talents, but so does WWE (Booker, Benoit, etc.). And while I'm not high on Steiner nor Jarrett, TNA has a lot more going for it in terms of exciting matches than WWE does. Male cheeleaders and a boss talking about his sperm, or AJ Styles putting a guy through on table on top of a cage by jumping off the lighting system? I'll take the latter any time.
Oh yeah, and they've got CHRISTY HEMME! That trumps all! What I wouldn't do to see Christy vs. Traci in a "loser gets tied-up an tickled match." I'd be hoping for a double DQ so they both lose, LOL!!

the hollywood brothe really think hemme is not at her best by being in TNA. wit hte reluanch of ecw she could go to the extreme in hardcore matches and the hollywood brother thinks with her charisma and looks, she could be a hardcore legend someday

I was watching Impact yesterday and was surprised to see how many former WWE people were there. I mean Christian as a world champion... that was weird enough but seeing Steiner, Jarrett, Gail Kim (who I must say is as hot as ever!), Sting, Rhino, the always lovely Christy Hemme, amongst others was a welcome sight. I'm also beginning to grow a little dissatisfied with the soap opera that is the WWE, although I think they still have some good matches when there's no stupid storyline attatched to it. Now with ECW returning, and another crop of wrestlers leaving WWE (Benoit, RVD and apparently Kurt Angle) who knows what will happen. At least the WWE will be getting a much needed boost with Batista's return. I'm also led to believe that the fire that is RAW vs. Smackdown will come around again this fall because Montreal is hosting BOTH shows in one week, I think they dubbed it a Supershow or something like that.

TNA, ECW, and WWE. Let the ratings war begin!

Ok, first of all, does it actually state anywhere that either of them are "super ticklish" or is that just fantasy talking? And second, what exactly is so great about Christy Hemme? I mean yeah, she's attractive, but in comparison to many of the other divas, she really doesn't look THAT great. And I'm only talking about the WWE divas.

big_dogg85 said:
I was watching Impact yesterday and was surprised to see how many former WWE people were there. I mean Christian as a world champion... that was weird enough but seeing Steiner, Jarrett, Gail Kim (who I must say is as hot as ever!), Sting, Rhino, the always lovely Christy Hemme, amongst others was a welcome sight. I'm also beginning to grow a little dissatisfied with the soap opera that is the WWE, although I think they still have some good matches when there's no stupid storyline attatched to it. Now with ECW returning, and another crop of wrestlers leaving WWE (Benoit, RVD and apparently Kurt Angle) who knows what will happen. At least the WWE will be getting a much needed boost with Batista's return. I'm also led to believe that the fire that is RAW vs. Smackdown will come around again this fall because Montreal is hosting BOTH shows in one week, I think they dubbed it a Supershow or something like that.

TNA, ECW, and WWE. Let the ratings war begin!

Wow, I haven't actually watch TNA in a long time, but.....Christian is the champ? I might just have to give it a look now, since I've always liked Christian. And yeah, the WWE is kinda sucking right now (and yeah, Kurt Angle's going to ECW, which pretty much kills Smackdown!, at least till Batista returns and hopefully beats the living HELL out of Mark Henry, who just plain sucks).

And what they REALLY need to do is finally strip the title from Cena. IMO, he should lose at ONS to RVD, since that would give ECW a title (and to RVD, who really deserves it), and hopefully kill the "Cena is unbeatable" angle. Though with the way WWE is, they'll probably let Cena win....again....and continue to hold the title for god knows how long. I just hope that this doesn't eventually get Cena killed (especially at ONS, since I hear ECW fans can be quite dangerous sometimes).

Bottom line is that the WWE really needs to get it's act (and talent) together in order to start being really successful again.

Last edited:
I think a title will be lost to ECW, but I don't think it will be the WWE Championship title. I'm thinkin World Heavyweight belt, the one Rey Mysterio holds. I don't mind Cena but he has been champion for a little too long and he is losing popularity, so I wouldn't care if he lost his title to RVD and ONS. What I think the WWE needs right now is a phase where a champion wrestler or a faction of wrestlers challenges Vince McMahon. Lately on RAW I keep getting this feeling, from everything involving Triple H, Shawn Michaels and McMahon that the WWE is going to be seeing the rebirth of DX which I think would be great and sorely needed. I'm definitely gonna watch more TNA from now on, but I have always watched RAW and prolly always will, no matter how stupid.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back