• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christy Hemme's Ticklish Secret!!!!

crazigrltickler

Man i hope you guys like this story(it's my first) and are not sick of all my Christy Hemme stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christy Hemme's Ticklish Secret Christy Hemme was one of the most beutiful woman in wrestling history. She started her career
appearing on different T.V. shows, including the man show. Christy loved atention from being on
T.v. but had a secret passion for wrestling. So when she heard the opportunity to a possible
career as a WWE Diva, she just couldn't refuse. She would go on and win the 2005 RAW Diva Search
and be known as the most energetic Diva in WWE history. Well she didnt have much luck in the WWE.
So she decided to take her chances down south, and try her luck in TNA wrestling. Hemme made her
appearance at the pay-per view lock down. That night she met a man who she would never forget!
" Where am I?" asked Christy as she woke up from her deep slumber. She looked
around and figured out that she was in a basement of some sort, concret walls and ceilings.
" Hello, is anyone their?" she asked, " and why am i tied down to this table?"
A few moments later, a man walked in with a bag in one hand and a camera in the
other. Christy noticed him from earlier. It was the newest student who was being tught their in
TNA. He gave her a smile and sat down in a stool at the head of the table.
" Hey Christy! Remember me?" he asked with a big smile on his face." My name is
JCJ, well that's my wrestling name, my real name isnt really important right now!"
" What do you want with me?" She asked with a fritening look on her face.
" Now, Miss Hemme, im not going to hurt you, imfact what im interested in doing
will probably have a 'Ticklish' afect on you!"
" What? your not going to....ummm tickle me are you?"
" Who? ME, tickle you? Now why would I do som.... Ok yea Im gonna tickle the piss
out of ya!" He said with an ever popular smirk!
" No, you can't tickle me, ill die from laughing too much!!!!" She replied.
" Well that is a risk, Im willing to take!"
With that said he began to lightly stroke the sensetive underarm's of the lovely Christy Hemme. He began to giggle and thrash and all sorts of stuff. His underarm attack continued for several minutes, until JCJ noticed that she started to moan instead of laugh! JCJ thought to himself " WOW, a woman who enjoys tickling as much as I do". After the delight of the underarm tickle, JCJ went down to her belly. He then grabed the bag that he walked in with and pulled out a feather. As soon as the feather touched Christy's sensitive tummy, she went into hysteria.
" Hahahahahahaeeeeeeeeestaaaaappppppp.....ittttttttttthaaaaaTicklesssssahahasooooooohahahehemmuuuccchh", She screamed. " Wow Christy, your like alittle schoolgirl, all laughing and what not", He teased as Christy was starting to moan again. He continued to work on Christy's tummy area, feather to the bellybutton, pokes onthe side, sliding his fingers down Christy's ribs, but none of them seemed to get Christy really turned on.
" Christy, let me ask you a question, you have a fetish for getting tickled don't you?"
" Maybe", she said as she gave him alittle wink. That was a definate YES. Christy had always had a tickling fetish, mostly being tied down herself. What happened next change the hole night.
" I have another fetish too", Christy said as she looked down at her tennis shoes. JCJ had a foot fetish too, and that was the next thing on his mind, the beautiful feet of Christy Hemme. He went to the foot of the table and started to unlace her shoes. This was giving him an erection faster then anything else before. As the final sock came off, JCJ stared at Christy's gorgeous feet for a few seconds, admiring the work of whoever did her pedicures. Curved arches, plumped toes, and black toe nail polish( his personal favorite). It was like Christy had expected this to happen.
" So.... wat are you gonna do with my incidently pedicured feet their bud?" Now Christy was doing the teasing. JCJ grabed Christy's right foot and began to suck every toe, not missing an inch, in the meantime tickled the left foot with his feather.
" HAHAHAHAHAHSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAPPPPPPHAHAHAHTIICCKLLESSSAHAHTOOOOMUCHHHHHHAHAHSSS
TTTTTAAAAAPPPPHAHAHSSSTTTTAAAAPPPPHAHAHAHAHHASSSSTATTTTTAAAAAAPPPP*moan*HAHA*moan*AHAHAHA *moan*hahahahahathathahahahticklesahahah*moan*." It had happened they both erupted at the same time. A double tickling orgasm. Who would have thought?!?!?!?!?!
THA END

Attachments

• 59fewf5fe.jpg
    59fewf5fe.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 586
crazigrltickler said:
yea she is, do you have any good pics of her feet?

Ha! I wish. Try the divas swimsuit issue right before her WWE release aka "the fumble!"

Supernaught said:
Ha! I wish. Try the divas swimsuit issue right before her WWE release aka "the fumble!"

I have that one!!!! She mostly has sole shots, which are great, but my thing is TOES!!!!!!!

good story. the hollywood brother think we need more diva stories and more christie stories

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back