• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chronicles Of A Sinner (Working Title)

TickleWiazard

2nd Level Red Feather
I have recently started a rpg game using Don Miguel's RPG Maker 2000.

The project will hopefully be featuring some custom sprites and art work. I wanted to know if any one knew of a good (and free) music maker for me design music for the game with.

I also wanted to find out if anyone would like to help make some music, videos or artwork for my game.

The game is a purely TW made idea. It will be split into 3 games, Epitaph, Atonement and Requiem. Each tale follows a different protagonist but they are all linked (but how?!?!?!?!).

So far I have done the opening scene (that was 3 days of work, blame my friend for "distracting me (as much as I love tickling her I do need to get some work done)) I will be working on it when I have spare time away from Colledge and Work.

Well I'll keep you all posted with the latest updates on this page.

Sorry for the epic post. Poodle Tip!

try frutty loops... that is great music making program. Also why didn't you try rpg maker xp? It has battle scenes like ff4...

Xp isnt free and is a little cachanded.
Im currently experimenting with VX as my friend hacked it so it was free

You could rip the hacked xp from torrents... but cause that is piracy I can't post links... good luck on the project... if you need anything just call.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back