• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CHUN LI vs Swan Lake ROTHBART

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Street Fighter CHUN LI vs Swan Lake ROTHBART

K.ChunLi.01.99.jpg

Tickling Fetish CrossOver FanArt
All Respective (C) Apply
HD + WIPS on Pixiv:
kalamos.fanbox.cc/

K.ChunLi.01.01.LO.jpg

Subscribe on Patreon to Support Kalamos Komics:
www.patreon.com/KalamosKomicsArt

#art #drawing #handdraw #ink #pencil #eroticart #feet #footfetish #kink #sensualart #sketchfanart #surreal #tickletorture #tickling #ticklingfetish #crossover #meme #streefighter #swanlake #chunli #rothbart #kalamoskomics #lartedelsolletico #italianartist

Last edited:
I wasn't familiar with the character Rothbard (spelled Rothbart in most of the sources I did locate) and had to look him up; I had no idea anyone'd made a feature length cartoon out of Swan Lake! While there is a Rothbart character in the Swan Lake ballet, I'd never been terribly conversant with its story, only its music. Excellent likeness! Ditto for Chun-Li, though this is a view of her I suspect few get to see. I suppose you'd need super-powerful sorcery to get her into this attitude! Not very dignified, but losers don't get to set terms. As always, your color choices are vibrant and rich, harmonious and tactile! Another unexpected pairing, though I hope you steer clear of Tchaikovsky-associated personalities in the future; using the Nut Cracker could have nasty consequences!

I wasn't familiar with the character Rothbard (spelled Rothbart in most of the sources I did locate) and had to look him up; I had no idea anyone'd made a feature length cartoon out of Swan Lake! While there is a Rothbart character in the Swan Lake ballet, I'd never been terribly conversant with its story, only its music. Excellent likeness! Ditto for Chun-Li, though this is a view of her I suspect few get to see. I suppose you'd need super-powerful sorcery to get her into this attitude! Not very dignified, but losers don't get to set terms. As always, your color choices are vibrant and rich, harmonious and tactile! Another unexpected pairing, though I hope you steer clear of Tchaikovsky-associated personalities in the future; using the Nut Cracker could have nasty consequences!

Oh! Thanks for pointing out the correct spelling.
I've been typing it wrong all along.
Fixed where I could!

Sometimes I dig deep in my twisted mind.
Juxtapose characters that make some kind of sense in a fun and weird way to me.
And guys like Rothbart or Disney's Sir Pellinore are a joy to draw for me, given my style.

I've been tampering with new tools for painting physical figurines.
And that has bled over my coloring technique in 2D too.
As you cunningly mentioned, this is a bit more "tactile" than my previous more garish jobs.

Now, the Nutcracker might be an interesting suggestion.
I'm starting to see characters I am not familiar with, though.
I might have to renew my inventory, or new fans might not even recognize what I'm drawing to begin with.

^_^

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back