• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chun-Li's Massive Big Feet

NeoMetalSonic50

TMF Expert
I have a thing for big big feet, and fictional women with big feet is no exception.

One of my favorite fictional ticklees in Chun-Li. When looking up "big feet" on Google, I came across this: A Chun-Li statue in celebration for Street Fighter IV.

When I read the article, I instantly became "hot-blooded". Kotaku's article on the statue had this to say:

"Have a gander at the first Street Fighter IV figurine. That's of course Chun-Li and Chun-Li's thighs -- not to mention Chun-Li's massive feet. (You know what they say about girls with big feet? We don't.)"
~Kotaku.com

It's not much, but it's still pretty hot. By the way, I need to ask a favor of you guys. It's nothing big, but it's more of a suggestion thing.

I have a character with big feet, and I need nicknames for her, because she gets teased for it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Jokes, Nicknames, Insults will be greatly appreciated. :ggrin:

Attachments

• chunli_statue.jpg
    chunli_statue.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 857
I have a thing for big big feet, and fictional women with big feet is no exception.

One of my favorite fictional ticklees in Chun-Li. When looking up "big feet" on Google, I came across this: A Chun-Li statue in celebration for Street Fighter IV.

When I read the article, I instantly became "hot-blooded". Kotaku's article on the statue had this to say:

"Have a gander at the first Street Fighter IV figurine. That's of course Chun-Li and Chun-Li's thighs -- not to mention Chun-Li's massive feet. (You know what they say about girls with big feet? We don't.)"
~Kotaku.com

It's not much, but it's still pretty hot. By the way, I need to ask a favor of you guys. It's nothing big, but it's more of a suggestion thing.

I have a character with big feet, and I need nicknames for her, because she gets teased for it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Jokes, Nicknames, Insults will be greatly appreciated. :ggrin:

Ah...

I TOO love females with big feet... the bigger the better... :laughing:

This especially goes double for my character... :happy:

I never noticed how large Chun-Li's feet were actually portrayed!

I need to do more research on her... I knew her thighs were huge... but her feet are just... WOW!

Her thighs kept blocking my view... LMAO!

As for your character... maybe she can be called "yachts" or "sasquatch"...

That's all I got for now... LOL

I found a few more images of Chun-Li's awesome assets. Take a look! :super_hap

Please, I can still use a few more suggestions!

Attachments

• Chun_Li_Legends_CVR_01_by_Omar_Dogan.jpg
    Chun_Li_Legends_CVR_01_by_Omar_Dogan.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Chun_Li_Promo_by_UdonCrew.jpg
    Chun_Li_Promo_by_UdonCrew.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 102
  • cl_a.jpg
    cl_a.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 138
  • CLL01_page_12_by_Omar_Dogan.jpg
    CLL01_page_12_by_Omar_Dogan.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 169
chun li feet

look i have one too chun li feet nice make for artist fst1979 look:

Attachments

• 45417_Chun_Li_s_Feet_.jpg
    45417_Chun_Li_s_Feet_.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 210
Hmm i never noticed either. And i'm rather fond of the SF cast lol.

It's been ages since I've last played SF, but Chun Li has always been one of my tickle dream gals (she and Rose). And yes, she certainly does have very big feet. :super_hap
I'm surprised that the Kotaku article actually said that. Maybe they have some foot and tickling fetishists working for them. 😉

As for your character NeoMetalSonic50, how about these nicknames "Bigfoot", "Stomp machine", "Solenator"...just a few. :ggrin:

Chun Li is by far my favorite Game girl character...
The only thing that turns me off... Is her massivly buff thighs xD

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back