• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Church Girls

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
I remember back a while ago...

I had friends at my church who always wore shoes that were easily removable... They would hold them out, talking, and never pay attention to what I was doing. At least, until one of them realized they only had one shoe and I was gone.

I would do this every now and then, with them chasing after me. And when one caught up, I would try to pull away, and each time I fail. So, I came up with a new plan. I had known these girls for a while, and I knew their bellies where extremely ticklish. So when one would grab me, I would dig my fingers into their belly and they would fall over, giggling. That gave me enough time to run away.

And sometimes, I would let them catch me. 😀

So didn't you attempt to tickle their feet once you got their shoes off?

That sounds like a really cute and fun scene you did. 🙂

Well, now that I think of it, I did tickle one of them on their feet. They were trying desperately not to lose the other shoe she had both bare feet on it. So I lifted one up and began tickling it. She giggled and laughed and said, "No... they're ticklish... stop..."

And yeah, it was kinda cute, Vae.

haha, i remember back in the day. my friend lisa set on the bench behind me every sunday. she was complaining abotu her heels one day so she took them off and crossed her feet under the bench. well, i dropped a rubber band so i bent down to get it and i saw her feet. i ran my finger on her arch and i heard her squeal a little. i tickled her alot of more times after that.

And my stor happened many times... I also remember, one time, during service, I poked one girl's sides. She squirmed and poked me in the sides. She saw me smile in ticklishness, and every time I poked her, she'd poke me back 10 times. I would try so hard not to laugh.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back