• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clause and Myllia: tickle fight, part 1 (free preview)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a sample for the 4th clip in the Last Laugh Kaf series. Myllia and Clause get into an upper body tickle fight while their ankles are locked in stocks. I contribute by taking care of their feet. Here's a more detailed description:

"Myllia is lying on her back with her ankles trapped in the middle holes of my stocks. Clause is on top of her, facing her, ankles in the side holes. Their hands are totally free, so naturally they get into an upper body tickling fight, unable to move away from each other. Not unusual for this kind of situation, the action is as much wrestling as it is tickling, since the girls are able to protect themselves, having some trouble getting through each other's defenses. So it's not high intensity tickling. But it's a lot of fun of watch. To spice things up, I take the liberty of tickling their feet. What's really nice is that at this point of the shoot, Clause is clearly more foot ticklish than she was before (or maybe I'm better at it, I don't know). Myllia's feet are also sensitive, though not quite as much as Clause's. There's nothing they can do about it, so they endure it while they continue their upper body tickling tango, each girl effectively getting tickled in two places at the same time. At one point I focus the camcorder on all four soles so as to get a closer view of what I'm doing to their helpless feet. Sometimes I alternate between targets, at other times I tickle both girls' feet simultaneously, It's pretty amusing to hear how their laughter changes as I move from one foot to the other. At the very end, I do an quick experiment with a feather. To my pleasant surprise, it turns out that it works quite well on Clause's feet and toes. I make good note of it for the second half of the scene."

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 560x420.

Attachments

Another fantastic clip series Francois, and the use of the "obvious distraction" (finger point) was awesome!

Was that complete impromptu, the distraction?

Great work, encore!

Another fantastic clip series Francois, and the use of the "obvious distraction" (finger point) was awesome!

Was that complete impromptu, the distraction?

Great work, encore!

Thank you for the compliments. Yes, the girls were goofing off, coming up with ridiculous distractions that, not surprisingly, didn't really work. Clause even pointed in the direction of some flying hippopotamuses she claimed she saw go by. Myllia wasn't fooled 😉

I really like it when the models get a bit silly like this. It's amusing to watch and it shows that they're having fun. Myllia and Clause might not figure among my most ticklish models, but I couldn't ask for a more playful and enthusiastic attitude.

I must say you post some AMAZING videos.....I enjoy watching them and seeing what you come up with. It is really good stuff. Can't wait to see the next one.....

Francois I loved the bondage in this clip! Having both girls restrained in the same set of stocks is amazing! Great Idea!

Thanks for sharing!

Francois I loved the bondage in this clip! Having both girls restrained in the same set of stocks is amazing! Great Idea!

I like that position very much myself. I think the last time I used it was in Last Laugh Zeta, which was a long time ago. I should consider using it more often. Although I did try some variations in other videos, like Last Laugh Gimel and Last Laugh Chet.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Attachments

• llkaf_sample14.jpg
    llkaf_sample14.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
  • llkaf_sample15.jpg
    llkaf_sample15.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 13
  • llkaf_sample16.jpg
    llkaf_sample16.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
  • llkaf_sample17.jpg
    llkaf_sample17.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 11
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back