• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

clearing the air

kooieca

1st Level Red Feather
About a week ago, I downloaded a program called Daz Studio 4(it's kinda like poser, but it's free). I thought i would share some of my early renders with you folks. I'm an absolute noob at this stuff...so please bare that in mind.

I call this set of 8 "clearing the air"

ps I know my "ropework" needs a lot of improving...but hopefully it should only get better.

The facial expressions alone are incredible. Love the verbal taunting!

Thank you very much jewels...max. I appreciate the kind comments. I'm glad you like the facial expressions max... it took me a while to get them to where I wanted them.

thanks joe. I'm currently working on a revenge scenario... I'll post it
when it's done

very nice job, those turned out great, love the whole scenario and especially that contraption, hope to see more

Thank you kindly Reeper...I've just downloaded a bunch of new props 'n gadgets... (found some MUCH better rope props than the ones I have been using)...I'll fiddle around with them and see what I can come up with.

I think it is fascinating what can be accomplished today. The amount of texture and detail in these pictures is breath-taking. I mean, this is a tickling forum. Every picture or photo or cartoon has a similar subject matter, so what sets the work of one person apart from the work of another is presentation.

I also took a look at DAZ, and even though I have used Flash and Qavimator and so forth, I found it a bit boggling to figure out. So props to you for what you done here.

Thanks cat, glad you enjoyed 'em.

btw, I...freakin'...LOVE your avatar, that kitty is rockin' it :cool

Thank you kindly Reeper...I've just downloaded a bunch of new props 'n gadgets... (found some MUCH better rope props than the ones I have been using)...I'll fiddle around with them and see what I can come up with.

great good to hear, can't wait to see what u come up with next, keep it up

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back