• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cletus' first tickle story post!!! (sexual content and some vulgar language)

cletus-factor

TMF Expert
Today will be the first day that I post one story from my erotic tickle stories folder. I'm going to start writing again after nearly 8 months away from my writing education in Mankato. I know there are a few professional writers here, and so I would be very thankful for any serious critique I could get from those people.

Also, if any of you have stories that I should look at I will do my best to give feedback, though I cannot promise to give any kind of a serious critique to stuff over five pages in length as I have limited time right now. (This paragraph is really a I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine, so please only serious authors as I have very little time).

Comments on this if not professional are still welcome because I realize that non-writers still make good readers. : )

So, here it is then:

No title

By Chris Peterson (toying with the idea of making my last name Ates, as that is my real paternal ancestry).

It was Christmas again and this year Cletus was very excited for Christmas. This year’s Christmas would be special. Twelve months ago he had been on a dating service for people with fetishes. Ten months ago he had found someone to share his tickle fetish with. Cassie had been a member of the site residing in Ohio. They had e-mailed each other, found out they had a lot in common, and now finally Cassie had saved up just enough money to travel to Minnesota and visit Cletus.
Cletus had booked a hotel room in the Twin Cities for the occasion and would be meeting her at the airport in his ’93 Lumina.

Cletus parked his car near the front entrance. It was a piece of junk, but the motor kept getting him around and that is what mattered to Cletus. He opened the car door and stepped out, feeling snow compress beneath his weight as he stood up. Standing in front of the entrance was a black woman who looked amazing. She had on a trench coat, blue jeans, and high heeled black boots. Cletus approached her and asked, “Hi, are you Cassie?”
“Why yes, nice to meet you.” She picked up her luggage and they headed for his car.
“You look even better in person,” he said.
“Thank you.”
He unlocked the passenger side door and opened it for her. She got inside and he closed the door. Then he went around the car and unlocking his own door, he got inside. Putting the key in the ignition he said, “Sorry that I was a bit late. This is only my second time being at an airport and I got lost.”
Cassie smiled and said, “That’s all right, I was just glad you actually showed up.”
He turned the key over. “Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

At the hotel, he took her coat and hung it up along with his own. “Such a nice cozy room.”
“This is kinda spendy, you sure you wanted to spend this much on me?”
Cletus now seated on the bed, Cassie in one of the chairs, said, “A friend of mine once told me you gotta’ live life in the moment. You can’t be afraid to spend too much on precious moments.” He admired her sleek physique.
She admired his way of acting like he was worth more than he was at the present moment. She also admired his dress. A pair of tan khakis, dress shoes, and a black polo shirt, which complemented his dark hair.
Standing by the dresser he asked her, “So, shall we order something from room service? Are you hungry?”
“Yes, very.”
They ordered supper and ate together. They talked as friends do, and finally after an hour Cletus said, “I can’t help but notice how sensual you look tonight.”
“Thank you.”
“I must admit you being the first girl that I will have had an intimate relationship with that I will be very clumsy.”
She left her chair and sat next to him on the bed. “Shhh, you are a very attractive man, why do you knock yourself?”
He smiled, “Guess being an accountant I like to cover all my bases. Keep control of the situation.”
She put her hand on his knee. “You got me to come this far didn’t you?”
“You’ve got me there.” He was beginning to lean in closer now, “I must also warn you that there can be no sex tonight.”
She put her hands to his lips. “Just kiss me.”
At that he pressed his lips to hers for what seemed an eternity. When finally they both came up for air, they both leaned over and removed their shoes. “Would it be too much to tie you down now?”
“No, in fact I was hoping you’d get around to it sooner than later.” She slipped her socks and sweater off. Next came her pants.
“This bed ought to work well enough. I have a bed at home that I used to sleep on as a teenager. It was perfect for bondage.” He was walking over to the door. “Just let me get my briefcase.”
“I was wondering what you had in there.”
He turned and smiled at her. Talking in a pretend evil scientist accent he said, “Theese ish thee torture implementations.”
“Uh oh.”
“Do not be afraid my dear, tickle torture leaves no visible scars.” Cletus came back over and laid the briefcase on the bed. Popping it open he pulled out the bondage cuffs and handed them to her. She bent over and placed the ankle cuffs around her ankles, while he pulled out a length of rope and started tying it to the foot of the bed.
“Escape will be hopeless. If you want to leave this room you will have to divulge the information we are looking for.”
“I won’t tell you anything.” She laid back on the bed now, all four cuffs on her limbs.
“That is too bad my dear. Your torture will be long and horrible.” He climbed up onto the bed. He took her arms and tied them down over her head. Then he climbed back down to the foot of the bed and tied her ankles down tight.
She looked at the bulge in his pants. “Looks like he’s happy to see me.”
“Indeed. Very well if you shall not talk, then thee torture will commence.” He jumped onto the bed and stradled her waist. “I wonder if thee woman has a ticklish belly.” He began poking and running his fingers around her navel.
She smiled at first. “That feels good.”
“Hmmm it would appear that the ticklee is not ticklish here.” He began running his fingers up and down from her sides to her armpits. Only for the briefest of moments she held it in, but then came the laughter.
She tried wiggling away but his weight held her in place. “Oh my God, hahaha that tickles.”
“What about this?” He began kneading her ribs. Nothing. He went back to caressing her sides and pits.
“Hahahahaha, oh my God I’m gonna die.”
With a gleam in his eye, he continued with the mad doctor accent, “You are wrong my ticklish ticklee, no one dies from tickle torture. At least not for a couple days, but whether that’s from starvation and dehydration I can never tell.” He grinned and continued stroking her sides.
After ten minutes of this, he finally let her breathe. “Zo, are you going to tell us where the hidden plans are or do I have to continue with thee torture?”
Still breathing hard she said, “Oh God, I’ve never felt so helpless.”
He let her regain her composure. “So, the answer is no?” He rolled off of her.
“That tickled so bad. Even so, I will never tell you.”
“Very well, if you will not tell us where you hid the plans then we will have to be even more convincing yeah?” He was standing at the foot of the bed now and rummaging through his briefcase.
She watched him pull out the tickle toys. A hairbrush, toothbrush, and some feathers were all laid neatly at her feet. “Your upperbody wasn’t very ticklish actually, so we will hope that your barefeet are really ticklish. Otherwise we may need to resort to harsher methods to extract the information.”
She pouted her lips, “Oh please, don’t tickle my feet. I bet they’re real ticklish.”
“Then you must give us the information we seek.”
Cassie hesitated, pretending to think it over in her head. “I can’t give you the information because my government would court martial me.”
He sat on the floor at her feet. “Very well then.” He first stroked the sole of her foot with the nail of his index finger. Her foot twitched and she said, “Oh.” Cletus smiled then. “I have a thing for feet, so the upperbody was just a warm-up.” He ran the palms of his hands over her soles.
“Oh great,” she said, “This sucks by the way.” That was the last intelligible thing she said for the next five minutes as his fingers began tickling her foot bottoms. She shrieked and giggled and tried to pull her feet away, but it was no use, Cletus had tied her ankles down very tight. The only thing she could do was try to hide one sole with the other foot, curl her toes, and spread them while she squirmed and giggled uncontrollably.
“We must have the information Cassie. Tell us where you hid the plans.”
“I, hahahaha, don’, hahahaha, oh, hahahahahah, pleeeese.” Finally after what seemed like an eternity he stopped tickling the soles of her feet.
“Why do you insist on being so reluctant? Surely you will crack though.” He pulled out a piece of shoestring.
When he held it up she asked, “What’s that for?”
“It makes good toe floss.” He proceeded to run the string between her big toe and the index toe.
“Ohhh, stop that hehe.”
He stopped. “Actually we must immobilize these toes,” he began tying her big toes together with the shoestring, “so we may have better access to the soles of your feet.”
“Oh God.”
He then grabbed the feather. “The quill is not only used for writing with.” He started running the feather between her toes.
“Oh please. Hahahahaha, please stop, hahahahaha.”
“Give us the information.”
“Hahahahahahah, Never!!!”
He stopped, and grabbed the hairbrush, then continued the tickle torture with the hairbrush on her soles. She started screaming. Cletus laughed, “Holy shit, we may just get kicked out of this hotel yet.”
“Hahahahahaha, you bastard.”
He tickled her feet for at least five minutes with the hairbrush. When he stopped she was gasping for breath. “You think that was bad? If you do not tell us where the plans are this will only get worse.”
“How could it get worse?”
“You really want to know?”
“Not really.” She paused for a minute, but then said, “Well actually yeah, this is kinda fun.”
“Good, I knew you’d see it my way. Hopefully though you will see that giving us the information will be to your benefit with this next torture device.” He pulled a bottle of baby oil out of the briefcase. “A lubricant increases the sensitivity of the soles I’m told. You shall be my first subject.” He applied the oil to her skin and worked it in. Then he ran his palms over her soles again prepping them for the most torturous tickle yet. Finally, he grabbed the electric toothbrush and turned it on. The buzzing sound was like a shaver. Her giggles soon turned to shrieking laughter.
She actually lifted the bed off the floor she started bucking so hard. But he kept on tickling this time. Even when she went into silent spasms, and started to practically cry it tickled so bad, he continued.
Finally, after at least twenty minutes of foot tickling he stopped. But then he reached into the briefcase and pulled out a dildo. The dildo was still in its plastic wrapper.
Struggling to catch her breath, Cassie couldn’t make up her mind if she loved the idea of being tickle masterbated or not.
“I have heard that tickling enhances an orgasm. I will only force you to cum if you want it though.”
After finally slowing her heart down, she said, “I’m going to regret the tickling I think, but I’m up for trying new things.”
“Good.” Cletus opened the dildo up, and putting the batteries in, turned it on. He applied it to her abdomen and clitoris.
Cassie said, “Mmm, that feels so good. It’s like the tickling has sent my nervous system into space.”
“And it will continue to.” Cletus put the dildo down and picked up the toothbrush. He applied it to her soles.
“Oh no, hahahahahaha,” she laughed and squirmed.
He let up about every minute on the tickling and would then vibrate her abdomen. As soon as she started to moan and breath heavily, he would apply the brush to her soles again while letting up on the vibrator.
“Hahahahahahahaha.” When he stopped tickling her feet again, she said, “Please let me cum.”
“Not yet.” He tickled her soles some more, “You must learn patience.”
It seemed like forever. This process went on so long Cassie lost count of how many times he had tickled and then vibrated her almost to the point of orgasm. The soles of her feet were beginning to ache from all the sensations being sent through them. “Let me cum please.”
Cletus tickled her barefeet again. He watched her toes curl and uncurl. She splayed her toes and then curled them again. One foot covered the other and he switched feet. Finally he said, “Okay.”
At that he started caressing her sides while he held the vibrator on her clit and let her go.

Tab is the little button over the caps lock key on the key board. IT CAN BE USED TO INDENT PARAGRASPHS, BUT NOT IN THE WEB BROWSER. IT SSWITCHED TO ANOTHER BOX CHOICE.

I like the story. Though I am not a fan of sexual things like that, it was good when you look adt those little factors.

Well I don't know very much about html, but I am a writer myself. i liked the story a lot, there were a lot of subtle details, like the snow under boots, that made it interesting long before the 'torture' began. I also love your style of teasing, that 'mad scientist' accent was killer!😉

My only suggestion to you at this point would be the use of the '!' and even maybe allcaps. The difference between Cassie screaming "hahahaha" and "HAHAHAH!" is an impression the reader gets. Even without that, it's an excellent story😉

~K

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back