• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Climax: Polaris vs Jean, page 8.

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
...Totally broken, begging for release, Jean finally gets what she has been craving all night. The incessant tickling, gentle stroking of her genitals, teasing of her nipples, and the soft strokes of the feathers on her soles have all teased her up to a point of utterly unbearable sexual tension. The release is indescribable. She screams and begs at the top of her lungs. Polaris stimulates and tickles every sensitive, ticklish, and errogenous zone on her helpless nude body. And Jean lets the delicious waves of orgasmic ecstacy flash through her sweat drenched body. Her toes curl, muscles twitch, back arches, and hips thrust into the twin vibes as they flood her nerve endings with the desparately needed stimulation.
Jean blacks out. And Polaris gently carries her limp body to the soft silk featherbed she has prepared for her. Then she slips into Spiral's room, looks down oh her sleeping face lovingly, and slips the golden bands on her arms and legs. "Wakie wakie gorgeous.... your next!"

-tyklfynd

Whew!! Last page!!! so nice to be done with it. Hope you all liked it. I had tons of fun doing it.

here is a link to page 7.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=107672

Attachments

• polaris v jean.pg8.jpg
    polaris v jean.pg8.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 2,594
Not quite as much fun as everyone else here (including myself 😀) have gotten out of them, thanks a lot for the effort they're all great.

So whens the next set coming lol 😀?

Wow...

Now that's a hot tickle session, and ONE HELLUVA CLIMAX! Well.... for all parties concerned 😛

Jean's gesture in this one is INCREDIBLE, and her body language is wonderful.

I love her hair - its dynamic and flowing and looks better than any other hair I've seen you do.

The tickle action is well.... you simply don't get hotter than that.

And the text behind her is a stroke of genius.

Kudos to you, my friend.

Seriously... kudos.

And Kudos to me for the fast reply!!!!!!!! Woooo Hoooooooo! I knew there was a reason I was taking a break at this exact time ^^

B

Wow OO; magnificence incarnate.
Please tell me you'll make another series that follows it?

Spiral... hmm intriguing choice for your ending lol. But not a bad one by far.

Last edited:
Wildly colorful and active! Little as I like the orgasm scenarios (creative dead-ends... the outcomes are never in doubt and the attending verbiage is always the same), this series manages it as well as I've ever seen! Jean's inky perception has become progressively isolating as the grinding tension grows ever more intolerable, forcing her into sweaty narrow focus! Her violent body arching is perfectly mirrored in the giddy spiraling explosion of background galaxy, signaling both climax and renewal! And those industrious feathers have worked themselves into an insane frenzy, the stimulation a blur of fevered motion! Finally, the patient vibrator and dildo are pleased to play their crucial part; a fulfillment well worthy of this Everest of anticipation!

A breath taking conclusion to a wonderful collection of pics! 😀 Thank you for posting! 😀 😀

Well, I hope Jean thinks it was worth going through all of that haha. I like how you draw female feet a lot. Maybe someone will get the evil Polaris somehow haha.

Wonderful!! There could have been no better climax to this series than this picture. The pose is flawlessly drawn and her expression is fantasticly done as well! The text in the background is a perfect way to express Jean's cries of extacy, while not taking the focus away from her tormented body. 🙂
And will there perhaps be a sequel to this series? I really hope so, but anyway I will be looking forward to your next piece of art! 🙂

Yesss ,........ another great work !!!

Teaser

***********************************+

Last edited:
Tyklfynd, you have just taken erotic-tickling to a whole new level! I really can't find the words... just... yowza!

The ending was perfect! It wasn't a let down; you really built up quite a bit of anticipation there, and this could have easily fell flat on its face (not that I ever doubted ya!).. and it wasn't over-the top. Just pure awesomeness.

A question though; does that mean Polaris won? Or has she climaxed long before Jean broke down? 😵

Tyklfynd, you have just taken erotic-tickling to a whole new level! I really can't find the words... just... yowza!

The ending was perfect! It wasn't a let down; you really built up quite a bit of anticipation there, and this could have easily fell flat on its face (not that I ever doubted ya!).. and it wasn't over-the top. Just pure awesomeness.

A question though; does that mean Polaris won? Or has she climaxed long before Jean broke down? 😵

RTL: oh, Polaris won alright. Little miss princess Jean got her ticklish buns spanked. Polaris played her like a fiddle. Polaris is really good at this sort of thing, cause Jean isn't her first, and won't be her last; muahahaha!

A thousand and one thanks to all who posted!

Scavenger: thanks so much my friend. and I do believe there will be a sequel in the future. Im not exactly sure what shape it will take, when I stumble across a good idea for a sequel Ill be all over it. As tempting as it is I dont want to just do another polaris vs <your favorite x-woman here>. I originally imagined magneto in the place of polaris; the whole idea of someone being able to suspend a woman in mid air and tickle her everwhere with implements controled by his/her mind was the main draw. Then I remembered polaris and whohoo! I wouldn't have to draw magneto but could draw a sexy woman in his place! The sequel has to have some kind of hook to it...

Little big head: Yeah, the verbage is frequently predictable, but it also is very predictable for tickling scenes too. For some reason the verbage for tickling scenes frequently bores me, but the verbage for orgasm scenes works more for me. It all depends. As cool as this tickling artwork forum is, its still not a "forced orgasm" artwork forum, or a "orgasm denial" artwork forum. So although both of those things have a very strong appeal for me, they are a tad out of place here. Has anyone ever found a forum out there for artwork for bondage and or forced/denied orgasm?

Darth vegata; so for my next pic... Hmm, not sure now. Thinking of another purely foot fetish/foot tickling pic. As much as I like drawing nude female bodies, drawing bare soles is especially fun: the foot fetishist in me 🙂 I will draw a new series of x women getting it in the future, just not sure what yet.

Bandito: thank you so much my friend! And thanks on the hair; more animated hair is a good tip from you.

Thankies! (waves little flag)
In any case this series is in my favourites. It is also your best yet i think.
Though i did found the pixie series very funny and the WW one was very good too!

wow. just wow :super_hap

I love all your work, and this series is indescribable.
I don't suppose you'd ever consider a piece for Jadzia? 😉

RTL: oh, Polaris won alright. Little miss princess Jean got her ticklish buns spanked. Polaris played her like a fiddle. Polaris is really good at this sort of thing, cause Jean isn't her first, and won't be her last; muahahaha!

LOL Polaris is my new fav Tickle Villain xD I can't wait for her next victim. Let the Super Hero Ticklematch begin!! XD (too much...?)

and *ahem* I think force/denied orgasm has a good place with erotic-tickling; but not so much with playful teasing/tickle torture.

Now I shall return to my shrine, where I shall pray to the tickle-gods for a Polaris Vs. Storm series 😛aw:

We're not worthy

So talented and awesome a series deserves commendation. Frikkin nicely done, man. I humbly offer an interesting collage I made that I think is half radical / half ridiculous, so take it for what's it worth (that and that it's now my desktop image!)

I 2nd the Polaris vs. Storm idea, and nominate Psylocke and Rogue, while I'm at it. Yeah, and I'd like a pony.

Good job as usual, Tyklfynd!

(Oh, right - I also had a weird question. Is it possible to repost the images without text balloons? I don't know how hard that would be with the program used to make them - anyway just a request.)

Attachments

• [tk] anime jean grey 2.png
    [tk] anime jean grey 2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
thanks pinky27!! I love the collage, and that is so cool that you made it your desktop. Are you a huge Jean Grey fan, btw?

I love the polaris vs storm idea also; drawing storm with super dark skin would be tons of fun. I definitely think Ill attack that by the end of the year, maybe sooner.

And yes, I can post them all with no speech bubbles. Ill work on that over the weekend.

thanks again!

heh 🙂

glad you got a kick out of the "collage"--i rotate it often on my top 10 desktop pics.

you're a cool dude to repost those--i actually figured it would be unrealistic, but i'm way glad you're taking it on! much appreciated, and here's to more x-women facing ticklish odds!

loved it loved it looooved it!!!!!
this was a very great serie
like the way your art looks.

I still plan on posting the images without the speech bubbles... I didnt get to it this weekend cause I spent the weekend reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

and Lixxie: thanks so much! *big hug back*

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back