• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clip at the gas statuons

SwingerJ

TMF Regular
Hey all,

Whenever I’m filling up with gas, they have those TVs with the mostly nonsense ads on them. However, I cannot help but watch when the Maria Menounous ones are on. When I hear her come on, my mind just clicks to watching her be strapped down and tickled on the Stern show. Granted, I think the tickling could have been better but it is what it is. Lol. Just wondered if any of you all can’t help but also catch those ads

At the gas station? What else am I going to do? Watch the gas meter run up costing me damn near 100 for gas?

Just another way for these gas stations to bring in even more money. Smart for them. Not so much for us. Everywhere you look, advertising is being forced and forced and forced down our throats.

There's even talk now of inserting real life advertisements into video games. Hell, some games have already done it. But hey, capitalism I guess.

Hey all,

Whenever I’m filling up with gas, they have those TVs with the mostly nonsense ads on them. However, I cannot help but watch when the Maria Menounous ones are on. When I hear her come on, my mind just clicks to watching her be strapped down and tickled on the Stern show. Granted, I think the tickling could have been better but it is what it is. Lol. Just wondered if any of you all can’t help but also catch those ads
Yes! My wife and I saw that when we were filling up recently. I brought up when we were back in the car, but I didn't even get through my sentence before she said, "yeah, I thought the same thing!" lol. Howard's stuff usually isn't my thing, But I've definitely seen it and the memory sparked right away.

Glad I'm not the only one that thought of that when I saw the Maria Menounous ad.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back