• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clip format

Floyd1

TMF Expert
I was wondering if the VideoClips section can have three folders within the main thread.
One folder for Windows Media Player clips, another for Real Media clips and the third for Quicktime clips.
Creating the three folders within the main thread could be done and we will have easy access to the clips that work best on our pc. Thank you.

I noticed that you mentioned wmv, rm, and QuickTime's *.mov format. What about others though?
For instance, mpeg and avi files are two other common formats that I can think of off the top of my head. Of course, they could most probably just be lumped in with the wmv files...

Pardon me, making life unnecessarily complicated there. 🙂

We have considred that but it was decided not to complicate things. If you see a clip youd like in a different format there are often friendly people willing to convert it for you.
Also avi and mpeg tend to be BIG so you dont see those much.

Real Player 10.x has universal playback -- as long as you have Apple Quicktime, WMP,and Divx installed for the codecs, you can play back almost any of those file types (avi, mpg, mov, ram, etc.) in Real Player, which might be more convenient to some. I'm not a big fan of Real Player, but it sure is better than the free Quicktime player.

Koopa, have you tried a clean reinstall? I found that RealPlayer works better if all old versions are uninstalled first; I had some problems when I tried to upgrade by installing over an older version.

Yes, I cleanly installed it on my computer the day after it (the computer) was first delivered.
Some of my computer games also don't seem to like Windows XP, but they worked on my old computer and on my dad's even older computer before that. It seems to be some sort of incompatability with XP... :weird:

If you speak of RealPlayer being incompatible with XP, you are incorrect. I used RealPlayer for several years on XP with no trouble.

Ive had trouble running some older games on XP (abandonware) but I think that may be my video card. I can't seem to get it to go into a 640x480 display (except I think safe mode) or into 256 colors. All of my messengers work fine though...even MSN which never worked for me before.

I use RealPlayer 10.5 on Windows XP with no problems, although I needed an audio driver update for it to work correctly, so I would suggest checking Windows Update or your computer's manufacturer to see if you need a newer audio or video driver. (In my case, the manufacturer offered me the wrong driver, but Windows Update had the correct one.)

windows media is atop what I use although I do have real player as well installed.
Windows is the best as far as I am concerned.

TTD

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back