• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clip storage

aquaadventure

TMF Novice
In order to avoid other people using my computer to find the numerous tickling and shoeplay clips I've stored in my hard drive, I've thought of using one of the many internet clip storages (which functions like Yahoo! Briefcase). I've found one which is named Streamload, which claims to have unlimited storage. In their free subscription, you are allowed to upload a limited number and size of clips per week, meaning if you have too many files to upload and you reached the limit for the week, you have to wait till the next week to be able to upload more (that's what they call 'unlimited'). I find this attractive since I have a bunch of clips to transfer. However, I'm not sure if this could let me share the clips that I have.

Does anyone use this? If yes, is this a recommendable internet clip storage?

NOTE: Streamload is a service designed to store videos, audio files, scanned images and more.

have you tried msn communities before? they usually have heaps of free space.

Even though I know some tickling communities in msn communities, I haven't tried it. There are only a number of those tickling communities that I know unlike in Yahoo but I think it would be good to add myself to those in msn. Thanks for the tip. 🙂

The best option by far is to use the free web space that your ISP provides you with. When I used AOL dialup I uploaded clips to that webspace, and now I do it with SBC, my DSL provider. Email them and ask how to access your personal web space and go from there. Once they tell you your ftp info, drop me an email at [email protected] adn I'll walk you through FTP!

Uncle Steve
🙂

Hoy, kumusta Aquaadventure! I vacationed there this past March. Good to see another Pinoy amongst us! Any good tickling of those "Stockinged, high-heeled feet" lately?

Rxx

If you use Windows 2000 set up your system to use the NTFS file system. Put the files you want kept from prying eyes in a specific folder and then only give a specified user access to it. Then, just log in as that user for access to the files... everybody else will be denied access to the folder.

Thanks for the replies...

For marcusb...

Wow that would be great but I'm using Windows ME. Are those two the same? If not, is there sumtin like what you said in ME?

For tkrexx...

Hilow. Okay naman ako dito. Musta naman kaw? San ka ngayon? Good to see someone na Pinoy din. Akala ko nga ako lang mag-isa eh.

🙂

Windows ME is the sucessor to Windows 98. Windows 2000 is the sucessor to Windows NT. Underneath, two totally different animals. File level security is not available on Windows ME.

on ME, if you want to stop other people from looking at your files, just place them into a compressed folder, and right-click within the window that you get. you can select 'encrypt' from a small menu and specify a password. not ideal, but it works.

you can run images, mpgs, etc from inside the folder, which makes life a bit easier.

hope this helps!

Thanks for the replies again.

Anyway, I was supposed to do some of the things you guys told me when my mother told me that she noticed that drive c's space/capacity is quickly decreasing (she didn't see the clips I have in this computer, but she saw the statistics about how much space is available). This means that I have to move some of the clips (preferably the much older ones) away from the hard drive into an internet storage space.

Plus I was also thinking about it when I realized that when this computer suddenly crashes and ends up in the repair shop, I'm sure that the clips will be deleted and I end up getting a newly-formatted drive c... meaning all that I've stored will be gone. I just remembered about this since that happened to me twice on two different PCs... and now if this laptop I'm using goes the same way as those two, I might end up not getting back the clips. So I think I'll still need the internet storage.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back