• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clips Of Movies And Commercials.....

kizer1

TMF Novice
I transferred these from my DVR from Dish Network. The quality isn't spectacular but hopefully you haven't seen these a million times. Enjoy!

The first is Rosario Dawson from "He Got Game".

The second is a commercial with a brief flash of a girl's foot hanging off of the bed(nice sole). It's a very quick flash so you'll have to pause it on full screen to get a nice view.

The third is Rachel McAdams In "The Notebook". She is in the tub with her soles facing the camera.

Attachments

wow nice clips. In particular the Rachel McAdams one. When I first heard that she was bare foot in the notebook, I was shocked. I actually downloaded it to see it but this clip eliminates all that "filler" and gets straight to the feet. haha thanks for the awesome clip

there was not tickling in any of those clips
what the hell was the purpose??
wheres the tickling?
damn feet

If you don't have anything nice to say, keep it for yourself. It's easy as that.

Thanks for the clips! 😉

footballbettor said:
wheres the tickling?
damn feet

Man, you really like to complain about people contributing stuff that you don't like, don't you? 🙄 I've noticed that you haven't contributed anything except for complaints. Give it a rest dude.

Thanks for the clips Kizer.

footballbettor said:
wheres the tickling?
damn feet

Some people like to see the feet and visualize themselves doing the tickling as opposed to actually seeing somone else doing it. We all have different tastes purtaining to our fetish. And honestly there is PLENTY of actual tickling clips on this forum to keep you happy, foot threads like this are not that common by comparison....

The problem is that there is a seperate forum for tickling and no-tickling pics...but not videos. If there was tickling in any of these I would definitely put it in LARGE LETTERS! Thanks to all who liked my post.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back