• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ClipsNOT4Sale: Mercy's Last Laugh

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
ANOTHER ONE!?

Fuck yes another one! I'm just gonna go until I run out of video companies that have distinguished set-ups and tools.... and then probably just recycle them 😀

What are Mercy Mew and Stipplewitz doing in Quebec? Hell if I know. Strapped for cash? Either way, Francois got a hold of these exotic babes at some point apparently. Mercy's confused feet once again find themselves the target of someone's ruthless kinks. I heard at the end of the clip, Mercy finally admits that she loves having her feet tickled, but just doesn't want her tough-chick reputation sullied. Friggin' clip always seems to freeze up before it finishes. Ah well.

(All-time favorite last laugh inc clip is this one of kate and dalia, so this was fun to do.)

Stick around for more, this is going to be another triangle series =) I'll let the third damsel in this roundup be a surprise 😉

Attachments

• MercyStipp.jpg
    MercyStipp.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,277
Oh My GAWD! I remember that clip, one of my favs! Brilliant rendition of it here with some very lovely characters to boot hehe Really digging this series & your takes on the companies memorable setups =)

Oh My GAWD! I remember that clip, one of my favs! Brilliant rendition of it here with some very lovely characters to boot hehe Really digging this series & your takes on the companies memorable setups =)

Now THAT's the reaction I aim for!

You and me both, I can't get enough of that video. Hold onto your nuts, cuz I'm just getting started!

Further proof that you're an awesome artist, Fox! Hmm... I wonder?

Is there a chance that your next series after ClipsNOT4Sale could be a similar premise, just reversed? As in some of the classic models from the top producers tickled in ways featured in the communities favorite tickling comics or art? Just a thought. Either way, two whole sets of CN4S trios is enough for me! 🙂

Wow now thats an awsome setting on having a bunk bed for tickles , a dream comming thrue to see peeps getting some tickles on it. Plus you have some good participants on working it out 😛 Aah stipz , where did she ran off to. Aswel as Mercy not getting any XD Damn fun work and piece well done.

Am gonna try and look for it but if anyone would be so nice to link the page where the vid is from i thank em out of the bottom of my jelly non hart.

Damn, I'm inexcusably late to this party! Mercy'll never let me hear the end of it! Gloriously realized; Ms. Mew is extremely flattered and pleased! And to be paired up with a legend like Stipplewitz! Such an honor! I wasn't present at the session (dang girl don't tell me nothin'!), but it doesn't shock me that Mercy dropped her bold front and copped to tickle-lust. Those interviews always seem to root out the truth! The bunk bed playground makes for great visual interest, as well as adding a flavor of summer camp fun! A super pleasure to view! Now... if she just brings a little of that cash back home...

Love this series. Very creative and unique.

Further proof that you're an awesome artist, Fox! Hmm... I wonder?

Is there a chance that your next series after ClipsNOT4Sale could be a similar premise, just reversed? As in some of the classic models from the top producers tickled in ways featured in the communities favorite tickling comics or art? Just a thought. Either way, two whole sets of CN4S trios is enough for me! 🙂

Grazie!

Nope! Although it'd be fun, I probably won't be going that route. It's easy to draw recognizable illustrated characters, but known models are a different story. Plus it's the local OCs that get me excited to draw more than anything else. Good news is, this series should last a good while 😉

Wow now thats an awsome setting on having a bunk bed for tickles , a dream comming thrue to see peeps getting some tickles on it. Plus you have some good participants on working it out 😛 Aah stipz , where did she ran off to. Aswel as Mercy not getting any XD Damn fun work and piece well done.

Am gonna try and look for it but if anyone would be so nice to link the page where the vid is from i thank em out of the bottom of my jelly non hart.

Why thank you! She died and went to hell. Literally. And now two twins with phenomenal asses and humongor bewbies tickle her everyday until she soaks her skirt :3

You go to LastLaughInc's clips4sale page and look for the clips of Kate and Dalia. You'll find this treasure. Absolutely one of the greatest foot tickling videos ever, period.

Damn, I'm inexcusably late to this party! Mercy'll never let me hear the end of it! Gloriously realized; Ms. Mew is extremely flattered and pleased! And to be paired up with a legend like Stipplewitz! Such an honor! I wasn't present at the session (dang girl don't tell me nothin'!), but it doesn't shock me that Mercy dropped her bold front and copped to tickle-lust. Those interviews always seem to root out the truth! The bunk bed playground makes for great visual interest, as well as adding a flavor of summer camp fun! A super pleasure to view! Now... if she just brings a little of that cash back home...

Fashionably inexcusably!

It's always been summer camp, in my opinion, where young ladies first explore their inner freak, so that's a very appropriate metaphor! I certainly hope Ms Mew is comfortable with so much camera emphasis on her feet. By all means, share a little gossip while she's too tied to butt in; sans tickling, what does the pretty kitty think of her own two feet? We're all dying to know, and we've Stipplewitz handy to coerce the truth if need be, but we'd like to hear what she's told you ;D

If she comes home with empty pockets and an unexplained new watch, just let me know. I'll treat her to her next Quebec vacation!

Love this series. Very creative and unique.

Gracias, amigo!

When I saw the title I thought you meant Lex Luthor's often abused female bodyguard / assistant and I kinda wondered, hasn't poor Mercy been through ENOUGH (Luthor even went so far as to turn her into a partial cyborg). Boy did I get that assumption wrong heh. Anywho, yeah, this is awesome! Another one of Cheshire's ladies or someone else's OC?

Yet again, :47: WOW!

'Fantastic' drawings, as usual, Fox. Just ... again, no words to aptly describe your skills. Just... WOW!!! :super_hap

When I saw the title I thought you meant Lex Luthor's often abused female bodyguard / assistant and I kinda wondered, hasn't poor Mercy been through ENOUGH (Luthor even went so far as to turn her into a partial cyborg). Boy did I get that assumption wrong heh. Anywho, yeah, this is awesome! Another one of Cheshire's ladies or someone else's OC?

He put a bullet in her head in one of the animated films. Doomsday, if I recall. What a waste...

.... You know not of Mercy Mew?? The hard-headed tomboy wanderer semi-feline femme fatale who stars as the main protagonist of LittleBigHead's infamous "The Low Roads" story??? TWENTY MINUTES IN THE CORNER. NO CELL PHONES

Yet again, :47: WOW!

'Fantastic' drawings, as usual, Fox. Just ... again, no words to aptly describe your skills. Just... WOW!!! :super_hap

That assortment of words says more than words can says at all =) Thank you!

Oh fuck yes, this is so, so awesome. I love this series a lot. ;D Excellent work on their poses, the anatomy, and their feet. 😀

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back