• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ClipsNOT4Sale: Rui's Renfaire Ruined

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Part two o' series two!

I have a soft spot for Lostonezero's main heroine Rui. Her unfaltering commitment to her work balanced by strong humility.... she deserves least of all the characters to be kidnapped so much, and yet that's what makes it so fun. Also she's beautiful in the simplest ways, a bright-eyed young woman with an athletic but sexy physique. And she has such darling little feet, with shy toes. Love it love it love it!

Mercy Mew is heated about her one-sided torture in Quebec, and just won't find peace until she's tickled someone else's feet. How fortunate for her that Rui, also on holiday in Italy, happened to be locked n' stocked for her peculiar uniform. Her keen cat's nose knows the scent of nervous pheromones, such as those emanating from Rui's boot-softened soles.

Apologies in advance if you notice the lower image quality. I had to really do some "blowing in the cartridge" type shit to get the forum to take the image.

That aside, please enjoy!

Attachments

• rui_vs_mercy_by_theherosfdeserves-d7j5bi3.jpg
    rui_vs_mercy_by_theherosfdeserves-d7j5bi3.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 1,193
Very interesting to see your take on Rui considering the difference in styles between you and LOZ. Think you definitely managed to capture her, as you stated, simple beauty.

I have to agree that it's Rui's personality which makes it a joy to see her gnabbed or receiving the tickle treatment, though her boot encased feet aren't too far behind. :lol

WOW! Lovely pic & addition to this wonderful series! Love seeing who is next on your list for both the characters & producers that you are gonna do hehe ^_^

Hahahaha, brill. I really love what you're doing this series. I also love your different poses, positions, and how well you draw feet. Excellent composition! 😀

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back