• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ClipsNOT4Sale: Teeva's Tickle Abuse

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
And thus completes this little trifecta, with breathtaking Teeva held in the clutches of the original burgundy Mantis chair brought to us by those devious folks from Tickle Abuse!

Tasha and Brooke must be on holiday... but thankfully there's the even freakier substitute, lovely Cali, to stand in as the main foot-licker. All that soft luscious real estate, plush, perfectly pampered and magnificently massaged massive feet, nearly the length of her torso, all to herself to tickle and taste.

Hope you've all enjoyed my random little project here!

Attachments

• TeevaCali.jpg
    TeevaCali.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,938
Fantastic. Oh, man, this is hot as hell. It reminds me of the Takaiji videos they did a while back, which are the holy grail of tickling videos to me.

Wow, this is fantastic art! Well done, well done, good sir! 😀

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, dude... YES.

Tickle Abuse is pretty much the perfect production for the Princess. They have some of the kinkiest and most intense tickle action in the entire community and are pretty much everything a hyper freaky tickling obsessed Podarian Princess could want on earth!

Too bad the wicked "lickler" Brooke or the sinister fingered Tasha couldn't take on Teeva, but with Cali at the Mantis, she takes on the best techniques of both of those legendary ticklers at the same time, and with good effect to satisfy Teeva's appetites! It's amazing to have Cali able to cover the immense acreage of Teeva soles so skillfully on her own, but like Tasha and Brooke she is her own legend. XD

Wonderfully done on the artwork as always. You have definitely captured Teeva "laughing expression" perfectly as I totally expected from you... it looks as if the tickling is really intense, but at the same time is highly enjoyable, which is the proper expression for intense, tickle torture consumer Teeva to have! Cali looks as if she in total abandon in those snowy white soles, and who wouldn't when you have so much tender, deeply soft, and ticklish flesh in your face?!

I also love how you have it all in a "video box" for authenticity! Very nice touch there.

A totally beautiful end to an extremely awesome series. Nicely done, dude!

Last edited:
This was pretty damn amazing bro, you did an awesome. Really love the way you draw feet man, never gets old^^

Wowzy mouwzy , now thats a vid everybody would wonna see happening XD pure fun and awsomeness. A good thing you make it a vicious circkle aswel. Teevs working on Violetta , she on Cali and now her on Teevs , just marvelous.

They're gonna have to fight Cali to get her off that one!

Well then we'd just call Violetta back in and have her work on Cali's feet a little!

Fantastic. Oh, man, this is hot as hell. It reminds me of the Takaiji videos they did a while back, which are the holy grail of tickling videos to me.

And just think...... that amazon's boats STILL don't even hold a candle to the mass of Teev's tootsies!

Wow, this is fantastic art! Well done, well done, good sir! 😀

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Merci, Madame!

Yes, dude... YES.

Tickle Abuse is pretty much the perfect production for the Princess. They have some of the kinkiest and most intense tickle action in the entire community and are pretty much everything a hyper freaky tickling obsessed Podarian Princess could want on earth!

Too bad the wicked "lickler" Brooke or the sinister fingered Tasha couldn't take on Teeva, but with Cali at the Mantis, she takes on the best techniques of both of those legendary ticklers at the same time, and with good effect to satisfy Teeva's appetites! It's amazing to have Cali able to cover the immense acreage of Teeva soles so skillfully on her own, but like Tasha and Brooke she is her own legend. XD

Wonderfully done on the artwork as always. You have definitely captured Teeva "laughing expression" perfectly as I totally expected from you... it looks as if the tickling is really intense, but at the same time is highly enjoyable, which is the proper expression for intense, tickle torture consumer Teeva to have! Cali looks as if she in total abandon in those snowy white soles, and who wouldn't when you have so much tender, deeply soft, and ticklish flesh in your face?!

I also love how you have it all in a "video box" for authenticity! Very nice touch there.

A totally beautiful end to an extremely awesome series. Nicely done, dude!

Thank you thank you a hundred times for your praise and reception!

Truth be told I have zero interest in sultry, mild-giggle, teenage fantasy styles of tickling videos. And that is why Teeva's session here was not going to be handled by Tasha nor Brooke. It needed someone who was more focused on, instead of performing as a tickler, trying to make the ticklee perform for us, by bringing her to the threshold of pissing her pants with goofy hilarity. Cali is simply the enthusiastic engine this time around, as she had more than her share of the spotlight when Vio was tracing the wrinkles in her own big skinny feet.

Right now, it's all about the massive quintuple serving of sole nerves within Teeva's comically beautiful mega-feet 😉

This was pretty damn amazing bro, you did an awesome. Really love the way you draw feet man, never gets old^^

Thanks man!

Grazie!

Wowzy mouwzy , now thats a vid everybody would wonna see happening XD pure fun and awsomeness. A good thing you make it a vicious circkle aswel. Teevs working on Violetta , she on Cali and now her on Teevs , just marvelous.

It's a perpetual circle that will guarantee our continued entertainment!
Thanks very much!

Good work.

Thank ya

Tickler's Canvas!

Thank you thank you a hundred times for your praise and reception!

Truth be told I have zero interest in sultry, mild-giggle, teenage fantasy styles of tickling videos. And that is why Teeva's session here was not going to be handled by Tasha nor Brooke. It needed someone who was more focused on, instead of performing as a tickler, trying to make the ticklee perform for us, by bringing her to the threshold of pissing her pants with goofy hilarity. Cali is simply the enthusiastic engine this time around, as she had more than her share of the spotlight when Vio was tracing the wrinkles in her own big skinny feet.

Right now, it's all about the massive quintuple serving of sole nerves within Teeva's comically beautiful mega-feet 😉

Your totally welcome for all of this good stuff you keep making!

I think I see what you're saying, and I agree... It's appreciating the other side of the tickle video production. Most of the time we view them to see who is getting tickled and how, but the tickler themselves don't get to have much focus. You put emphasis on Cali who gets to work her magic on Teeva who is pretty much a perfect canvas for Cali's tickling artistry... with her tongue and fingers being the creative instruments. 😉

Glad you could once again make Teeva a proper tickler's canvas... she definitely enjoys contributing 😀

Holy shit, that is deliciously evil and torturous. XD I definitely approve. 😉 Cali is having a blast with those feet. xD I also love the set-up of this being a clip! Excellent work done!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back