• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clipstore or Membership?

Is the tickling community ready for member sites, or does it prefer clipstores?

• Clipstore

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Member site

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
Recently the guys at Clips4sale inaguarated their C4slive wing which includes a members site feature which allows for the costumer to watch unlimited amount of videos for one month for a flat fee.

I know that the reason why clips4sale beat the competition was because you buy what you want, download it and watch it anytime you want, without the need of membership, among other things, trust me I was one of those that was frustrated with all the crappy paysites 8 years ago. And clips4sale changed it all. Still, the concept of a member site where I can pay a flat fee and I can watch all the material already available in that store sounds pretty cool. Plus, they include features as photo gallery, blogs, and shout box, streaming HD, and many other features.

But the questions is, is the tickling community ready for membership sites, or does it still prefer clipstores?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back