• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Closet Classics (M/f; feet, ribs, pits) & a posting question

Mephistopheles1

Don't know the source or who appears...

Sound: yep
Picture: pretty good
Nudity: of course
Targets: primarily feet, some ribcage & armpit, too

In order to post most of the stuff in the archives, I'll have to either chop, zip, or otherwise compress the files. When using something like Hacha, is it better to Zip the file and then let Hacha split it up, or should I split it first, and then zip the individual pieces? Feedback appreciated here.

Attn Brother Darke: I was there with you in 94 (madtk et al). You, me, BB, Steve&Beth, TickleChicago, Kujman and others who used to frequent the ASFT newsgroup. You're right... we're both 29. :super_hap

-M.

Attachments

Hey I remember you from from the ASFT newsgroup. You always posted great stuff. Thanks!

Don't know the source or who appears...

Sound: yep
Picture: pretty good
Nudity: of course
Targets: primarily feet, some ribcage & armpit, too

In order to post most of the stuff in the archives, I'll have to either chop, zip, or otherwise compress the files. When using something like Hacha, is it better to Zip the file and then let Hacha split it up, or should I split it first, and then zip the individual pieces? Feedback appreciated here.

Attn Brother Darke: I was there with you in 94 (madtk et al). You, me, BB, Steve&Beth, TickleChicago, Kujman and others who used to frequent the ASFT newsgroup. You're right... we're both 29. :super_hap

-M.

Depending on the Zip utility (for example, WinZip), you can use it to do the splitting. There's no reason to even use Hacha if you are going to Zip the parts anyway.

nimrod

heres a question...what is the earliest known tickle vid and does anyone have it to post? as far as ive been able to dig back i found a bondage vid from circa 1981/82 that had a little tickling...but im talkin strict tickle vid. oh how i wish i had internet and such back in 1994...i was alone with what i THOUGHT was an oddball fetish that no one else had.

heres a question...what is the earliest known tickle vid and does anyone have it to post? as far as ive been able to dig back i found a bondage vid from circa 1981/82 that had a little tickling...but im talkin strict tickle vid. oh how i wish i had internet and such back in 1994...i was alone with what i THOUGHT was an oddball fetish that no one else had.

The earliest commercial stuff I recall was the Cal Star "Tied & Tickled" series which began, I believe, around 1987-88.

You're not alone!

-M.

These clips and those other Closet Classics ones you posted were hot.

Thank you!

around 1984 or '85

The first company I came across was called Tickletime , they were out of Texas I think, I came across an article in Hustler magazine about tickling and
it named this company as a source of mostly audio tapes and a few videos.
I bought my first video and it actually was'nt to bad, it is unfortunatly long gone and I don't remember the title. I like you thought that this fetish of
mine was pretty wierd.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back