• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clover is Totally Ticklish!

Ticklelover123

TMF Regular
Hey look, my very first full color human tickling pic in years! And it's human, what you guys LIKE to see, LOL. See I've had a MAJOR crush on Clover, from Totally Spies. That foot scene with her wiggling her toes gave me that spark to draw her getting tickled by Sam. Alex just watches. Lol I think i'm liking this "human tickling" business, I think i'll do more...! I mean drawing furry is fun and all but humans give a new challenge (no, no male human tickling. Ticklers maybe, but no male ticklees)

A change of pace can do a lot to you teach you techniques that you can apply later. I notice already in this one that you drew a top-view foot (Sam's left foot) better than any previous, and it looks extremely well done.

A change of pace can do a lot to you teach you techniques that you can apply later. I notice already in this one that you drew a top-view foot (Sam's left foot) better than any previous, and it looks extremely well done.

Thanks a bunch FF, I'm glad you liked it. Even so I still have a lot to do before I'm any better like size proportions (soneone said hoe Clovers head looked a tad small) and coloring (someone also said Sam was a red head) I don't know but drawing humans feels a little...weird to me, probably because I haven't drawn them in so long!

Nicepic, Clover definetly deserves some tickle torture after all those barefoot moments in the show :cool

I hope you do more of the spies in the future

HEMAN2045

I like it!! I'd have gone for her tummy but that's just me 😛 those girls deserve a good tickle a lot in the show XD

Whoa! When did the girls get so busty? O_O Very hot!

Love the way you drew the feet. Great work! :cool

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back