• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clumsy Maid Tutorial

NDT2000

TMF Poster
I just finished a tutorial you might find usefull when someday one of you will be wealthy enough to buy a big villa and employ butlers, bodyguards and maids...especially maids!
In the meantime you could simply enjoy the tutorial ... 😉

Attachments

• ClumsyMaid1.jpg
    ClumsyMaid1.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 2,029
  • ClumsyMaid2.jpg
    ClumsyMaid2.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 1,954
  • ClumsyMaid3.jpg
    ClumsyMaid3.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 2,710
  • ClumsyMaid4.jpg
    ClumsyMaid4.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 2,309
  • ClumsyMaid5.jpg
    ClumsyMaid5.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 2,115
Adorable. I especially love the suggestion in the last panel that she wants back in... best kind of girl. 😀

It always amazes me that more use isn't made of French maid costumes, in art and especially in photo shoots/videos. Oh well. This certainly adds to the supply.

Hmm, so that how its done 😉
The maid is soo cute, and the expressions are incredible!
A great set of pics, excellent job =D

An interestingly ornate approach to a tickling comic! The art style is rather mannered and sedate; it recalls Edward Gorey's "polite society" atmosphere, what with its ritzy setting, well-crafted trappings, lumpy hooligans and sinister undertone of class distinction! Pleasantly muted colors; very easy on the eye!

Last edited:
Very very adorable, and very kinky if I might add. I would love a woman like this, stains and all.

thats a nice set... the maid kinda reminds me of Excel for Excel Saga, but it muight just be the hair... keep it up

yep, she's really adorable...that's the reason I tried to finish this set even with a character that low on options (nearly all mouth- and eye-poses seen in this 5 pics...)
...but her cuteness demanded completion!

that's great from end to finish

especially case 2 : catch the escaping maid 🙂
great stuff and very vell drawn, also good idea

man !!! if i had a huuuge house i'd have plenty of maids !!!! i'd select them by ticklishness

I don't know how I missed it either. I love this one. The maid is really cute, and it's nice to see she hasn't learned her lesson. I especially loved the "catch escaping maid" part.😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back