• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Co-op tickling video

George Hull

TMF Poster
Forgive me if this idea has been suggested before but has anyone ever thought of the members doing a co-operative tickling video? By this I mean every one who was interested could shoot some sort of short tickling scene, even if it was just someone's girl friend getting tickled on the couch, or even just someone talking about their tickling experiences, and the footage could all be edited together into a full length video. Those who contributed would get a copy for nothing, any onyone else who wanted could get one for cheap just to help pay the expenses (video duplication or whatever). Of course some one would have to be in charge of all this, but everyone has a video camera these days and almost everyone has an editing program on his computer. It seems doable to me, and it would have the appeal of being authentic. I myself would rather see the girl from the pizza place on the corner being tickled fully clothed than one more naked model pretending to laugh when she isn't even ticklish. So --- feedback??????

the hollywood brother can like really dig that crazy video vibe that you putting down but i do not know if it would sell outside of our community even if you plaster the name of the hollywood brother all over it

you may not get many people that would go in frount of the camera. even in the fetish society , I dont think we are ` inside the box` ya know? alot of us prefer being &
staying unknown. avoids problems.

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother can like really dig that crazy video vibe that you putting down but i do not know if it would sell outside of our community even if you plaster the name of the hollywood brother all over it

Actually I wasn't thinking of anything that would be sold outside the community, I was thinking of everyone pooling their resources to create something to be made available INSIDE the community.

Maybe Hollywood Brother could use his Hollywood connections to get things started, huh?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back