• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Code Geass tickling. Part 1

Falconwing

"Milly... Are you sure this is a good idea?" Nina asked. Nina was very nervous as she, Milly, and Shirley came upon Livingston Acadamy. She knew if they caught caught they'd be in big trouble.

"Relax Nina... We'll just go in, see what they have planned for their school festival, and leave. It won't take more than a few minutes." Milly said.

"But... This is breaking and entering." Nina tried to reason.

"I don't care. Every year Livingston beats Ashford for "best Valentine's day school festival." I'll be damned if we lose on my seinor year of all things!" Milly resounded as she stomped her foot, snug in it's leather high heeled boot.

"And another thing..." Nina began. "Why are we wearing these rediculous suits?" Nina asked as she pointed to the one piece leather jumpsuits Milly had made them change into before they left Ashford.

"Why not?" Milly said with a goofy smile. "It's not every day we get to act as spies. I thought it would be fun to dress the part as well."

"I have a very bad feeling about this." Shirley said. Like Nina she didn't want come along, but Milly bribed her with a photo of Lelouch in nothing but tighty whities. Shirley would have done anything to see that. (Even if it meant possibly getting midfucked, and subsequently gunned down by a shotacon gangster, but hey, what are the odds of THAT happening?)

"Oh don't be a couple of scaredy cats." Milly said as she mock-pawed at them, the Cat Festival was still quite fresh in everyone's mind. "Now get ready to climb." She said as she tossed the grappling hook over the wall of Livingston, and made sure it was secure.

-------------------------------------------

(Inside the Livingston Acadamy girl's dormitory.)

A group of over a dozen girls were watching Milly, and company scale the wall on a monitor courtesy of a hidden camera.

"Well looks like the Ashford-tramp decided to come snooping after all." One girl said. "And she brought friends too."

"Oh this is going to be fun!" One squealed. "She's always been too big for her britches, this will take her down a HUGE peg for sure!"

The largest girl in the group, who looked like she could beat up even the strongest of 300 pound men smirked. "I call dibs on the scrawny bookworm." She called. No one in the room was stupid enough to deny her.

"Alright. Our watchers are scouting them out. everyone move out, and maintain radio contact." The leader said as the girls silently made their way outside, and around the school.

-----------------------------------------

(Back with our victe- I mean heroes.)

"Okay... We'll split up." Milly said as she opened a grate to a large vent in the side of the school building.

"What?" Shirley, and Nina asked nervously.

"It's okay we won't be too far apart." Milly said. "Shirley you go inside this vent. I'm sure it leads into the basement, and there's enough room so you won't have to strip down, or get covered in oil or even-"

"Milly!" Shirley snapped as her perverted friend dragged on.

"Just get in. Nina, and I will sneak in the back door, and join you in the auditorium." Milly said.

"Okay..." Went Shirley as she got on her hands and knees and crawled inside the vent.

-----------------------------------

(With the girls.)

"Alright. They're spliting up. The redhead is alone in the vents, and the other two are heading for the Auditorium. Move to intercept." The lead girl ordered as the army of girls snuck throughout the school.

-----------------------------------

(With Shirley in the vents.)

Shirley sighed in relief as she got the grate leading ito the classroom off. It was a tight fit inside this section of the vent, and her leather catsuit, and boots kept getting caught on the protruding bolts. As she reached down into the dark room, suddenly something grabbed onto her arm, and pulled hard sending Shirley down.

It took a couple of seconds for Shirley to realize she was hanging over halfway out of the vent, upside down. The theigh sections on her suit, as well as both her boots had gotten miraculously gotten caught on a series of loose bolts. Shirley struggled to get free, but she had no leverage to pull herself back up, and she couldn't get her outfit loose from the bolts. "What pulled me down?" Shirley asked herself. She quickly got an answer as the light turned on, and she was surrounded by a half dozen giggling girls with evil looks in their eyes.

----------------------------------

(Back with Nina, and Milly.)

"Okay... I'll go scope out the auditorium." Milly said. "I want you to check out the supply closet." She pointed to the door.

"W-why can't we check it together?" Nina asked her voice shaking.

"Nina... It won't take as long if we scope things out seperately. I will only take you a minute or two." Milly said.

"Okay..." Nina said as she opened the door, and walked in. Nina nervously tiptoed through the dark room trying to find a light. Suddenly she heard a door lock, and the light switched on, she turned and saw the large girl blocking the door.

"Now my little nerd... You're all mine." She said.

"MILLY!!! HELP ME!!!" Nina screamed.

"She won't hear you... This room is quite soundproofed." The girl said as she stepped forward. "Which is good cause I'm gonna ENJOY making you scream."

-----------------

(With Milly)

Milly was fumbling around the Auditorium, she couldn't see around her but she knew she was on some sort of stage. "Suddenly as she tuned around something shoved her back with great force. Her back hit a slanted wall of some sort, she then felt people grabbing her wrists, and ankles, then putting them is restriants Milly struggled, and screamed for all she was worth, but she could not get loose. She then felt the "wall" move into a horizontal position. The lights came on revealing she was tied to a table, and surrounded by a dozen girls.

"We'll look what we found. The Ashford tramp herself." One of them said

"What was that!?" Milly yelled in anger.

"Oh she's a feisty one." The lead girl said. "She needs an extra special treatment."

"Treatment?" Milly asked.

"Yep the same one your two little friends are getting now." The leader said. "Now get to work girls!" She ordered as they descended on Milly.

-----------------------

(With Shirley.)

Shirley could only hang there helplessly, and laugh hard as the girls began to mercilessly tickle her torso. The soft leather suit provided little protection against the girls strong swift fingers. Tummy, sides, ribs, and underarms were all easy pickings for them. They mercilessly tickled her until her face began to turn blue, and she was no longer producing audible laughter. The girls then stopped, and gave her a five minute break.

"Please.... no more, I beg you, just let me go." She pleaded after she finally regained her voice four minutes into the break.

"Oh no Ashford brat." One of the girls said. "You stepped into our yard, you have to pay the price. Now... Lets get that top off." She said as she pulled out some sheers.

"NO!!!" Shirley cried. "Please don't strip me!" She begged.

"What's wrong... we're just gonna cut off the top part of that suit, afraid we'll take your bra too, or is the little slut not wearing one?" The girl said. Shirley could only whimper, blush, and tear up.

"So you're not wearing a bra... That just makes this even MORE FUN!!!" She called as she began cutting at The top of Shirley's suit, shredding her sleaves, cutting the shoulders open, and making a large inscision in the front exposing Shirley's bare breasts.

"Now let's break out the big guns." She called as the girls then whipped out a massive arsenal of feathers, brushes, and feather dusters.

"No... no..." Shirley whimpered as her eyes shut. Bracing for what was in store.

For the next 10 minutes Shirley's bare ticklish torso was assaulted relentlessly by the girls.Even her back, and shoulders were ticklish at this point. Shirley's skin was soaked with sweat, and her laughter was deep, and hoarse. Feathers drilled into her naval, dipped into her smooth underarms, and twirled between, and under two very sensitive breasts. Another girl was twirling a feather duster around the small of her back. One more was using her slender fingers to poke and prod in between each of Shirley's ribs.

The effect was devestating for Shirley she was reduced to making sounds not unlike a seal. The girls relentlessly tickled her until she turned blue, and passed out from lack of air.

"Okay girls, lets get her out of there." The lead girl said as they grabbed at Shirley's arms, and torso and began tugging hard. Even with all the sweat providing some lubrication, it was very difficult to get her out.

"Just keep pulling... We've almost... got her!" The leader yelled as Shirley's lower body finally came out of the vent. Her boots, and suit remained well caught on the bolts, and thus poor Shirley was pulled clean out of them. Had Shirley been conscious she would have greatly regreted her descission not to wear socks, or underwear. As a result she was spent, sweaty and quite naked!

"The poor slut couldn't even wear some damn panties!" One of the girls taunted.

"She can't hear now, she's busy being out like a light." The leader said... "Now clear that desk, and lets get her tied up. When she wakes up, she's in for quite the suprise!"

(End of part one.)

Last edited:
That was a pertty good story. Thanks for sharing that part. 🙂

Due to the rules of this site, I will not be able to post any further parts of this story here. I'm sorry for the inconvienience.

It's alright. You probably didn't know. Neither did I.

Well Milly is 18 for sure in this part of CG I believe, I don't know about Nina, and I have some doubt about Shirley.

Hmm...good point...some might be in the 17ys or 16ys.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back