• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Collaboration Project Preview inside!

ForayMelancholy

TMF Poster
I found an artist on here that I really liked. And after a few emails we decided to create a comic together. If things go well we will make this comic into a series. The whole comic will be 15 pages long. Black and white panels unfortunately. It will also include a 10,000 word short story.

I'll post some previews as the pages start coming in. This comic will have a ton of tickling in it!

Bye for now!

Cool, hope to see this when it's done. This boy Riku looks like one cool cucumber. Lol

Cool, hope to see this when it's done. This boy Riku looks like one cool cucumber. Lol

Thank you. I can't wait for it to come out.

And actually Riku is a girl. I wanted to make her different from other characters I've made in the past. So she has a small chest and short hair.

Last edited:
How embarrassing. Lol
The pose is rather affeminite, but I figured he was just going to be "that guy" in this story. Come to think of it, she does have a certain feminine charm. ;p (and a tube top looking thing under her jacket. XD)

How embarrassing. Lol

Oh it's ok. lol. I honestly expected it. She has short hair and small breasts. The clothes she wears are misleading as well. So yeah no worries. I expected it. I wanted to try something different with Riku and so far, even so early in the game I'm getting the results I'm wanting.

The pose is rather affeminite, but I figured he was just going to be "that guy" in this story.

I haven't said anything about Riku's past, but once I do the reason for that will be pretty understandable. But to sum it up it's basically a hard life she's had to deal with.

Come to think of it, she does have a certain feminine charm. ;p (and a tube top looking thing under her jacket. XD)

Riku does have a feminine side to her. She's not all 'tomboy'. I do have a lot of plans for her.

Thanks for the posts. I really appreciate it.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back