• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

college football

jj82277

I guess that its time to start making all the lofty predictions seeing as spring practices are wrapping up. Call me a homer, but i think that Florida has the best group of young recievers in the country.

I think that Urban Meyer is the best thing to happen to this school since Emmit Smith and Danny combined. One of our backup quarterbacks made a great play recovering his own fumble and dragging two players into the end zone. as soon as he made his way to the side line, his coaches made him do updowns with two balls in his arms while team mates tried to swatt them out. (an up down for those who never played organized football is when you stand straight up, chop your feet, and when the whistle blows you slam your chest into the ground. It is used as a form of discipline). I love that. I see a lot of mistake free football in our fuiture.

now that its clear im a gators fan, who else out there has something interesting toi add about their school of interest.

too early..gotta wait it out for schools like mine *coughOHIOSTATEcough* to let the dumbass stars go out and get into trouble first and get suspened or booted off the team first..we shall make it happen in the middle July. lol!

hey, that kid Teddy Ginn Jr. has world class speed. I think that he has top ten written all over him as a junior. don't be surprised if he carries you to a bcs bowl if he stays healthy

Ah! Lets talk about the pros! Ya gotta worship my Cardinals, the 2006 SuperBowl Champions. Kurt Warner and JJ Arrington was the steal of the draft, look for big things out of him. I know, NFL players come from college but who cares? I only wish the love/lust of my life Jake "The Snake" Plummer would come home. He doesnt fit in Denver. He would be a much better fit in my bedroom here in Zona! 😉

I remember when the Buckeyes dismantled "The Snake" at the Rosebowl in 1997...

Ah yes..the Best player in the draft ends up in the Dolphins Backfield.. Ronnie Brown. Look for huge things with this kid.

Cards Defense should be strong again too..but watch out for the Chiefs as a team..They might be old..but they have talent everywhere now.

and like i said earlier..wait till July to make predictions...since yet again..another Buckeye has been arrested.

Yeah Navel I think Ronnie Brown is gonna get like 40 carries a game! As for my Cards, I hope like you said their D is improved (it sucked for 5 years now) but people glance over the fact that they have one of the best WR corps in the NFL with Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin. Plus their new uniforms are the coolest in the NFL! I got me an Anquan Boldin #81 about 2 weeks back. 😀

Melissa666 said:
Ah! Lets talk about the pros! Ya gotta worship my Cardinals, the 2006 SuperBowl Champions. Kurt Warner and JJ Arrington was the steal of the draft, look for big things out of him. I know, NFL players come from college but who cares? I only wish the love/lust of my life Jake "The Snake" Plummer would come home. He doesnt fit in Denver. He would be a much better fit in my bedroom here in Zona! 😉

Just a word of warning....don't get too high on Kurt Warner. He's not the same player he was in St Louis, granted he played behind some beat up o-lines recently, but he's not gonna light it up like he did with the Rams. But you will love JJ. I'm a Cal fan, and I think he was underrated going into the draft...and he definitely has something to prove. If your division plays out anywhere close to how it played out last year...you guys have a good chance of winning that division. Two things that has to happen for the Cards to win the division....don't lose to the 49ers twice...AGAIN! LOL! ...and hope that the players don't remember that, yes, they are the Arizona Cardinals!! 😀

You have to remind me of the Niner losses? UGH! Well Warner is behind a good line unlike the NY line last year who were in their first year playing together and didnt get better at protection until...SURPRISE! Warner was pulled for Manning. I notice you didnt say a word about our recieving corps though WK! A glass half empty kind of person or what? 😉

Melissa666 said:
You have to remind me of the Niner losses? UGH! Well Warner is behind a good line unlike the NY line last year who were in their first year playing together and didnt get better at protection until...SURPRISE! Warner was pulled for Manning. I notice you didnt say a word about our recieving corps though WK! A glass half empty kind of person or what? 😉

No, you have a very good receiving corp (not as good as ours though, Randy Moss-Jerry Porter). 🙂 ...but very good.
Hey, after a 5-11 record last year, and 4-12 the year before, it's a bad time for Raider fans like myself....we gotta try to make fun of other teams! LOL ; )

by the way, i'm gonna be in Scottsdale later this week, you have to tell me where some good places to go hang out at over there!

Speaking of Scottsdale, I just moved here from just outside Tempe. Im in my cousins apt. now cuz she got me a job but I think I can wire ya some cool places to hang here in the desert. No prob! 😀

Melissa666 said:
Yeah Navel I think Ronnie Brown is gonna get like 40 carries a game! As for my Cards, I hope like you said their D is improved (it sucked for 5 years now) but people glance over the fact that they have one of the best WR corps in the NFL with Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin. Plus their new uniforms are the coolest in the NFL! I got me an Anquan Boldin #81 about 2 weeks back. 😀

whoa whoa whoa...best in the NFL? Not without a QB they arent..They may just be second best though to the Lions WR corp of Charles Rogers(if healthy) Mike Williams and Roy Williams..Thats pretty damn good. Id even say Moss and Porter for Oakland wouldnt be too shabby. I do like Fitz and Bold though..I had em both on my fantasy team last year. Look out for Braylon Edwards and Andre Davis of Cleveland too. Oh yeah..and Don Driver and Javon Walker of GB..with Favre at the helm..damn there is some good WR corps out there.

I didnt see wk23 post about Porter/Moss..but it still goes well with mine. Oh yes..and the zona defense..with Karlos Dansby and Rolle, Green and Blackstock(all drafted this year) they will be tough..Too bad Tillman didnt stay around. I loved watching him play. I remember the game They used him as the kicker. I think cause Gramatica decided to be dumb and go celebrate a pointless 27 yd 1st quarter FG and blew out his knee..Anyways, I liked watching Pat pummell people..may he rest in peace.

Nah! Porter and Moss are the best I admit but the Lions WRs didnt prove a damn thing to me except that they are injury prone. As for the Pack, isnt Javon Walker holding out...OUCH!! The Browns recievers have yet to do anything and whos their QB? So id say the 5 best WR corps are 1. Raiders 2. Rams (forgot about them guys!) 3. Cardinals 4. Packers 5. Lions (Barely)

I think that the Indy recievers are very over rated. When you hit them in the mouth they fold like a bad chair. Against the patriots in the snow this year if you go back and look at the tape, they quit. I mean Wilson hit stokely so hard, they didn't want the balle anymore.

Moss-Porter. I think that people will find out this year that players do in fact age. Let's remember, moss is coming off a season long hamstring, and he is entering the 8th year of his nfl career. I don't think that he will be as devestating as he has in the past so i think that they are sliding on my list.

The lions have good recievers on paper, but look at the facts, Roy Williams ill give you, he will probably be a first ballot hall of famer if he doesn't have any injuries (64 4.3 and has the heart of a lion, you make the call) but the other two right now are just names. I have talked to several doctors, and they say that Charles rodgers with one more hit to that collar bone could never play football again. I think that the Lions knew that when they drafted Mike Williams, anbd he as big as he is still runs a 4.6 and has been out of football for a year. I think he has a lot of potential, and very well could be a pro-bowler, but i see a lot of potential down side.

I think that the cards will eventually have the best group of recievers in the leauge. Boldin is a physical kid who just gets it done, and Fitz will be one of those special once in a lifetime players. I have seen him make catches that are just beyond belief and its because he works hard. the reason i value these two the most is because i think that physical recievers are the ones who can get it done in the playoffs. and lets not forget bryant Johnson who was drafted in the first round the year they got aquan. I wouldn't call him a bust, they just happened to draft tow pro bowlers in the same time periosd at his position.

I think that one that not a lot of people think about will be Terell Owens and rookie Reggie Brown. Brown is a georgia reciever and they are a lot more of a run oriented team. I think that he has a lot of big play potential, but you just can't get a beed on him. one day he runs a 4.3 the next a 4.5, but he is physical and nasty, and if they can get Mr. Madonna in camp i think that they have aa shot.

But i think that the number one group of pass catchers in the national football leauge will be Deion Branch, David Terell, Daniel Grahm, and the soon to be best tight end in the NFL, Ben Watson all from the New England patriots. Brach is a superbowl MVP, Terell was Brady's room mate at Michigan. When he catches passes from number 12 he looks like a first round pick. Daniel Grahm has the athletic potential to break out this year, and Ben Watson will make everyone say Antonio Who this year. When Gates is struggling to get off the new double teams that d-coordinators are putting in for him, Watson will show just what type of freak he is. 260 plus 4.5 or lower, and he is a football player. not a basketball convert, a football player. and not to mention they have the best offensive line, best QB and one of the best RB in the game for that offense. I think that this year will be a break out season for Brady (is that possible)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back