• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Color Commission: Yumaya and Medi (F/F, Nudity, Futa)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Warning... the pic below contains Futanari...if you don't know what that is, look it up on urbandictionary.com before you proceed further...

Hey everyone!

I bring to you my first coloring commission!

Or as Cheshire Cat says... "mirthmission"!

First and foremost I DID NOT DRAW THIS... I only colored it!

Here we have Cheshire Cat's two popular alien girls Yumaya (the ticklee for those who don't know) and Medi (the tickler) having a little fun time with each other. The trouble though is finding out which one is having more fun than the other! 😀

I had fun with this pic and went above and beyond in terms of the necessary detail, but I couldn't help it. I colored in the lines for this one which takes a bit longer so I'll be adding some alterations to the price rates as far as that goes...

But anyway I hope you guys and gals love it!

I would like to thank Mirth Goblin for being so patient with me. This pic took way longer than it was supposed to with unexpected freeze-ups in photoshop, re-dos, moving back to college, etc... Thank you very much buddy and I hope to work with you again... :cool

This picture was originally drawn by Cheshire Cat. Both characters "Yumaya" and "Medi" belong to him.

This picture was commissioned for coloration by Mirth Goblin.

All coloring was done by me... the Bombers!!! 😀

Last edited:
This is very well done. The coloring is great. And while I dislike /M, there's something about futanari that appeals to me...

man bombers u went all out , u must have been payed rojoly for this one shees 😛
it's amazingly superb , i mean look at the shyniness and the smoothness aswel as the texture on the soles and skins it's amazing.Even her hair looks so real.

I can't help it but i find that orgasm sparklaaay, i mean just look at it , it's almsot like a little fountain in the sunlight.

Only 2 things i find odd or not so perfect is her head and shoulder compesition of the lee and the rather 45° wrist action on the ler.But other then that it's FAAAAAAAntastic.

I don't supose u'd post this on the group XD

This is very well done. The coloring is great. And while I dislike /M, there's something about futanari that appeals to me...

Thank you very much my friend! Well it might be because of that all too familiar "part" of us guys being attached to a lady which has a more feminine and softer body type.

man bombers u went all out , u must have been payed rojoly for this one shees 😛
it's amazingly superb , i mean look at the shyniness and the smoothness aswel as the texture on the soles and skins it's amazing.Even her hair looks so real.

I can't help it but i find that orgasm sparklaaay, i mean just look at it , it's almsot like a little fountain in the sunlight.

Only 2 things i find odd or not so perfect is her head and shoulder compesition of the lee and the rather 45° wrist action on the ler.But other then that it's FAAAAAAAntastic.

I don't supose u'd post this on the group XD

Thanks buddy... I wanted my first coloring commission to look good so that it would get people riled up... possibly as riled up as Yumaya in this pic!

LMAO... Yeah... her orgasm was very fun to do. Making something as messy and nasty as cum look wondrous and appealing. I think that may be a new trend for future pics, making sexual juices look pretty! 😉

Well, I didn't draw this... I only colored it and made it look nice and pretty!

and yes...this will definitely be in the group for all to see.

Thanks again buddy!

my my...ive never seen this side of your work, mr. bombers. very vibrant, but very dark. Very much fitting your alien/ space theme, thats for sure.
And the sexual intensity of the image is really quite mind blowing. But mostly I'm surprised to see that you're still alive XD

my my...ive never seen this side of your work, mr. bombers. very vibrant, but very dark. Very much fitting your alien/ space theme, thats for sure.
And the sexual intensity of the image is really quite mind blowing. But mostly I'm surprised to see that you're still alive XD

Heh... this my friend is just a simple coloring job of Cheshire Cats work.

You've still yet to see anything that I can create with my own hand...

WAHAHA!!!

Yes... surprisingly it is intense... maybe it's the simple black background...

Heh... maybe I should do what you do and post a ton of simple journals on DA to let people know I'm still around... you're the second dude to be surprised I'm alive today! :lol

Thanks buddy!

... this is a really great pic, glad to see Futanari finally showing up more in our little fetish world 😀

I've always wondered what Freud would have to say about futanari. Anyway, nicely drawn pic.

He would say that it totally supports his views on the theories of Penis Envy... 😉

I really appreciate it, but that Cheshire Cat for drawing it, I only colored it for a commission! 😀

Last edited:
You did a great job in coloring it, it looks just like your work 🙂

I really love the bright, surreal and cartoonish colors you used. 🙂 Honestly, pics like these, that you and Chesh come up with are refreshingly weird, LOL, definitely a break from the norm and kinda "abstract" in a way...I mean I'm not an artist, but it's great to look at something just completely out there like this. Great work!

I remember seeing this a few years back. Any chance you can repost it or pm me it now that it's gone? Would really appreciate it. Thanks

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back