• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

COLORIZED: chloe's gang tickle f7/f ( nudity )

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
Hi all, here is the final version, colorized, of the previous sketch. Hope ya all like it. comments/critiques welcome and encouraged.

The pic is of a woman named chloe, who finds herself in hell being teased and tickled by the Vyv. ( I am still not happy about her head/face, but I had to move on. )

Attachments

• chloe-color-final.jpg
    chloe-color-final.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 1,763
Nice.Very,very nice.Very erotic.More please. :happy:

The poor girl is flushed to the bursting point! Bet she regrets her sins now! It's amazing how much extra sensuality and verve the color supplies! And the newly included demonic audience not only adds an atmosphere of delicious embarrasment to Chloe's predicament, but helps focus viewer attention. I'ts been very instructive to see the developing stages of this picture, tkylfynd. Both versions offer their own special charms. I hope you always present your artwork this way!

thanks much for the responses.

special thanks to littlebighead for his thoughful response! Ill keep posting the initial sketches for ya. I also could perhaps post a few intermediary colored pics to show how the coloring progresses, if that sounds interesting to anyone. ( on my next pic ).

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tyklfyndart/

I also could perhaps post a few intermediary colored pics to show how the coloring progresses, if that sounds interesting to anyone.
That's a splendid idea, and very generous! Not only would it be of general interest, but it could serve as an instructive primer to budding artists. It's something I would very much like to see!

Amazing detail, incredible coloring job, awesome reactions and facial expressions....perfect picture ^^

tyklfynd said:
( I am still not happy about her head/face, but I had to move on. )

I usually find rude to criticise other people's pics.
I feel I can't be objective, since I draw myself.

So I'll only ask: why aren't you happy about her face?
Had you had more time, what would have you done instead?

[Hope I managed to wield all those verbs the right way...]

To kalamos:
oh, hadnt noticed this comment till just today;

I think her head looks too wide. somehow the perspective seems wrong, but I think maybe its just me, since no one else seems to agree. If i did it again, i think i would have her head up more, and turned sideways: seeing her head from the side.

To Nessonite: thanks! I like to imagine, that deep down inside, she is having a wonderful time! hahaha.

Well, few agree about pics. 🙂
Either drawers or casual viewers.

If anybody asked me an advice about perspective and proportions, I'd suggest "shape-drawing" - that is drawing the body as simple geometrical shapes, so you can gauge perspective deformation better.

But this is no art school, and you need no teacher. 🙂

Thats right kids! This is what happens if u dont go to church! 😛

Great PIC! 😀

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back