• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comic!!! Sadly, almost no-tk ;) lol

Janus4385

TMF Master
Here's something I did a while ago, I just had some free time so I lettered it and decided to post it. It's from a little proyect I had called "Cryptickle Tales", I dropped the proyect and kind of had this pages just lying around 😀

It doesn't have as much tickling as I'd like, I seem to have done a lot of panels to set up the plot and other stuff that most of you probably don't give a S#|T about. Still, hope you guys like it!!! :super_hap :super_hap :super_hap

Attachments

• Page1.jpg
    Page1.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 709
  • Page2.jpg
    Page2.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 652
  • Page3.jpg
    Page3.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 638
  • Page4.jpg
    Page4.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 939
  • Page5.jpg
    Page5.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 997
Last page!

Let me know what you think 🙂 😉

Attachments

• Page6.jpg
    Page6.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 845
🙂

Attachments

• K.Approved.gif
    K.Approved.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,855
I like it, not bad on the shoulder lift and well great work on the feet too.

I give it a thumbsup.

Very cool "urban legend" storytelling, with all the proper elements for a classic tickling tale! It may take a few pages to reach the fetish content, but the time is cunningly spent setting up the situation, establishing characters and building tension for a fully satisfying payoff! The clean linework is beautifully crisp and uncluttered, the layouts well balanced and rich with arresting detail (the finely rendered Norman Bates-style home, for instance, instantly establishes just the right mood of ominous dread). Both women are most attractive, all the more so because they're drawn to be so expressive: good matches for the complex play of the dialogue! Definitely, I'd like to see this story continue! After such a thrilling opening, it would be unkind to leave us (not to mention our poor heroine) hanging!

My suspense was starting to increase when she was in stocks. Great job!

I HAVE THE KALAMOS SEAL OF APPROVAL!!! 🙂 Thank you Kalamos

Darth Vegeta- Thanks man. I still feel like I don't post enough though 😛

Edmont- Thank you Edmont. I wasn't sure about continuing this, but apparently I owe the people of TTC at least another couple of pages 😀

Sailornapper- Now I have a seal of approval and a thumbsup, YES!!! Glad you liked it 🙂

dnc- I will, but it might take a while, there's something else I want to finish first 😉

HDS- I think Edgar Allan Poe is a bit out of my league, but thanks for the comparison nontheless 😛 Great to see you enjoyed it :super_hap

BFWL- Gracias amigo!

LBH- Thank you for such kind words my friend! At first I didn't really plan to do more pages, but you have just convinced me to, I believe that at least another couple of pages are owed here :super_hap 😉 You know I like to set up the situation, jumping into action is not really my style. But the set up is pretty much done here, so for the next pages I should try to make up for so many non-tk panels, right? lol XD

11225- I thought it'd be nice to put in that panel, build up some tension, and increase the anticipation, really happy to see you liked it 🙂

nice

nice clean artwork, i see you focused on the eyes and feet, keep up the good work

And you're the first one ever.

😉

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be doing a victory dance for a few days probably, or until somebody hits me in the head with something and yells -WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU CRAZY SON......!!!!!- or something like that 😛

nice clean artwork, i see you focused on the eyes and feet, keep up the good work

Thank you! Yes, I did focus on those. The feet, well for obvious reasons lol And the eyes, I usually begin my characters by doing their eyes and then go from there on. I use the eyes to proportion the head and the head for the rest of the body, most of the time anyway... 😀

So, I got the first Kal Seal of Approval ever, and nyte21's first post on TTC... :super_hap I'm on FIRE!!! 😛 😀 :super_hap

J....

This comic kicks major tail, my friend!!!!!

Where do I start???? I love the Urban Legends feel to it (must agree with LBH, as always!). Has a spooky and yet sexy appeal that I love. It is so difficult to get that feeling to a pic, or a comic, but this series captures that feeling quite well @_@

I also love the Ler. She looks downright evil at some parts. Opening the door for example. Sent shivers down my spine. Personally, I wouldn't go into that house. LOL.

As I have mentioned to you before - I love the way that you draw feet, and also hair. Definitely two of your strongest points n_n. I love the way she holds the foot to tickle it. Very sexy foot tickling action!

I also love the dialog. Especially on the last page, and the way you did the laughter! Looks awesome 😉

I could probably keep going off - but I will cut it short in the interest of driving everyone crazy, other than to say - this comic is really really good.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next ;P

B (AKA - the guy upstairs, lol)

Great comic!

Good job Janus! This comic is very very nice.
I like your style...simple and clear.
"To be continued?"...of course! Keep drawning.
Thank you! 😉

Great work
I don't agree on your own criticism about "thinking about a plot" - I think it's great that you took the time to organize a story and add the tickle part
Hope to catch the continuation soon
I actually was about to complain due to not upperbody activity, but the last panel was a "Shut up!"
Best Wishes
Darth Godflesh

soletk- Thank you! I'm glad you liked it 🙂

B- Hey B! Thanks for the reply man 😀 I'm pretty fond of the urban legend ideas, and even more fond of tickling, so, why not bring them together? lol I like the ler, she does look have a kind of ruthless look to her :evilha: So you see, this is one of those stories that has a small moral to it, and it is -If you ever get stranded in the middle of nowhere and a woman that looks like this opens the door to the only house in miles... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- or something like that, I think Disney is much better at this moral thing than I am, perhaps I should give them a call... 😛 Thank you for all your kind words B, you know I really appreciate them. The dialog was pretty much the same as in the draft I had made but with a few minor changes, never been much of a writer, but teasing, I know well :evil: lol The laughter, I added in photoshop, and as I usually do with most of this things, I just winged it 😀 😀 😀

I'll be doing some inking in a little while, see if I can post something tomorrow. Not from this though, not even tk art, well, you know what it is 😛 😉

sischio- Thank you sischio, I'm very happy to see you liked the style and also noticed the point of it, which is actually to keep it simple. I've always found that it's hard to do a pic and make it look nice without using a bunch of extra lines, which tend to make the illustration more complex in the process 😀 Oh, and don't worry, I will keep drawing as long the people of TTC keep enjoying my humble contributions 🙂

Darth Godflesh- Gracias amigo! En realidad no era tanto una auto critica, era mas algo como una frase para que las personas aqui tuvieran un poco de curiosidad por ver toda la historia, no todos se toman la molestia de leer el comic completo, si ves los views de las fotos te daras cuenta que las fotos con accion en los pies siempre tienen la mayor cantidad de views, y las demas fotos(incluyendo las de u/b) tienen un numero considerablemente menor :umm: Personalmente me gusta proponer una escena, me agrada el suspenso y la anticipacion :happy: LMAO Por lo menos viste algo de U/B, asi que no espero quejas 😀 Estoy algo ocupado haciendo otro par de cosas, entonces no estoy seguro de cuando podre hacer la continuacion, pero de seguro incluire u/b, asi que no te preocupes 🙂 Gracias por la respuesta!

J (AKA - the human lightbulb!- or -the squatter downstairs- LOL)

Gracias por la respuesta
Coincido contigo en que la mayoria prefiere los pies antes que cualquier otra cosa y estoy de acuerdo en "darle al cliente lo que pide" pero el de u/b me gusta mas, de hecho en la vida real, algunas de mis amigas que comparten este "deporte/fetiche/llamalo-como-quieras" conmigo es mas facilmente que sea en la parte superior que en los pies
Respecto a tu trabajo, no importa que te tardes en hacerlo, tomalo con calma esto es un pasatiempo no una obligacion - disfrutalo primeramente y ante todo
finalmente
Recuerdo que tambien hiciste una escena grandiosa de Supergirl, cierto? que deseabas colorearla, alguien te ayudo?
Aprovechando el momento, te envio un cordial saludo en estas fechas de año que finaliza
Los mejores deseos
Darth Godflesh

Gracias por la respuesta
Coincido contigo en que la mayoria prefiere los pies antes que cualquier otra cosa y estoy de acuerdo en "darle al cliente lo que pide" pero el de u/b me gusta mas, de hecho en la vida real, algunas de mis amigas que comparten este "deporte/fetiche/llamalo-como-quieras" conmigo es mas facilmente que sea en la parte superior que en los pies
Respecto a tu trabajo, no importa que te tardes en hacerlo, tomalo con calma esto es un pasatiempo no una obligacion - disfrutalo primeramente y ante todo
finalmente
Recuerdo que tambien hiciste una escena grandiosa de Supergirl, cierto? que deseabas colorearla, alguien te ayudo?
Aprovechando el momento, te envio un cordial saludo en estas fechas de año que finaliza
Los mejores deseos
Darth Godflesh

Cierto muy cierto, la parte superior es mas comoda, ademas de que no te expones a una patada! 😀

Encuentro bastante satisfactorio el terminar un dibujo, asi que siempre lo disfruto, y generalmente me tomo mi tiempo 🙂 Si, hice un strip de Powergirl y Supergirl, pero no me atrevi a colorearlo yo mismo, y aparentemente tampoco alguien mas, por lo menos nadie se ofrecio... 😀

Un cordial saludo de mi parte tambien, que tengas un muy feliz año nuevo!!!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back