• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comic Strip : Two Good Two Bad Two Ticklish - first 16 pages

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
First off I'm doing this from my mobile so cannot post the images directly just yet, but id just like to update you all that the Western Series sequel now has a few pages up on my DA account, feel free to take a look...... More on the way ASAP 🙂
http://kornste.deviantart.com/profile/

Hallelujah! What a great turn of events to see you back in action, CT! I've missed Katie so much; her appealingly pert attitude, that trademark unruly blond forelock and all the wild, vulnerable situations she gets herself roped into!

I checked out your dA account; Wow! What a fine wealth of new work you've completed on "Too Good, Too Bad and Too Ticklish"! It all looks wonderful! Character design is well up to your delightfully quirky standards! The action sequences are great fun (that mad chase through the Vicky-Vicky territory is a thrilling romp)! I'm lovin' the witty little asides you've worked into the original script… stuff like, "What the flip?" and "Bye bye, peeps!" add loads of personality to the storytelling! The black-and-white looks better and better to me all the time! The heavy gray shading you've included makes the strip look increasingly like one of those old B westerns that I remember so fondly as a kid! But one shouldn't ignore the full color promo pictures either! The portrait of gunfighter "Snakes" Edith is my favorite; just love her coy reaction and the sight of all those "boots" she's laid to rest on Boot Hill!

Great stuff all 'round; another wildly successful CT comic is well underway! And some of the best stuff is gonna be just around the corner!

Last edited:
Woohoo!

This title is LONG AWAITED! And I'm thrilled you kicked it off now.

Didn't know you had a dA account as well, so immediately had to befriend you there. I myself am most active there now too (and not so much here, so I'll be keeping tabs on you there!)

Lbh many thanks, I always enjoy reading your feedback, you go to great lengths to praise people in your replies and they are greatly received, it certainly makes it all feel worth while.... Especially after such a lengthy period away.
You are a true legend 🙂

dnc2423 colour isn't really an option at the moment I'm afraid, with the huge delay on the making of this comic I feel that finishing it is number 1 priority, sorry 🙁

Ilohnoh yep DA Is my main posting site now, ill accrpt your request ASAP, and many thanks for the kind words and your patience with this 🙂

Suits me fine! I only make quick visits to TT maybe once a week nowadays... on dA it's much easier to keep tabs for me.

And you're welcome. Good to hear from you again! ^^

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back