• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comical Cartoon#3: Kitchie Koo Clown (400+kb)

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
😀 Check out my Evil Clown.

Attachments

• Tickle Torture 8a.jpg
    Tickle Torture 8a.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 370
Incredibly well done

Great one again Mr Rajee 😉 ........hey by the way is that you and your girlfriend :laughing: of the two pics below your signature 😀 ??

Bond, Rajee Bond :tounge: 😀 😛 😛 😀
Just kidding. 🙂
Thanks, Alf. That's me. That's Kelly Ripa. She's an American Talk Show host. I wish we were an item. 😀 😀

Good for you for being bold enough to put your photo in your siggy. I was going to ask you the same question actually. 🙂

nessonite said:
Good for you for being bold enough to put your photo in your siggy. I was going to ask you the same question actually. 🙂

Yes that is nice, but how do you insert a pic under your signature ? Everyone who has pics of her/him could insert one.....i'd like too.

First, You must have photos of yourself scanned and stored in a web space. Then, click on the User CP link then click on the signature link. Copy the url for the photos from the web space and paste it in the space below your signature quotation area. 😀

I think you also have to surround the URL with an IMG tag.

Yes indeed you do. Just click the little button that looks like a picture of a mountain below the "Size" drop down bar, type in the image URL, and then hit the button again to close the tag.

Also, nice drawing, Raj. Boy, a thread about your image, and I say this second. 😛

Wow, it started on one topic and ended up with lessons on HTML and sig linking 😛

LOL

Why not ? Thanx Nessonite, Rajee and His Divine Shadow !!

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back