• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming out of the closet... sort of.

Lauren Tyler

1st Level Red Feather
I've posted this in other places, and I've decided to come out here too.

It's not easy to say this, especially since my username will always be the same and it might seem funny, but I'm hoping everyone will understand. This is not easy, it's very complicated indeed, but I'm just going to say it and get it over with.

I am officially revealing myself as being a male-to-female transgendered person.

I have been on hormone reassignment therapy (HRT) for about 9 months now. I am generally using female pronouns now, and I would appreciate it if you could do the same as well.

I will be retaining my username, since I feel a username is just that: A name which identifies a user. Gender should have no relevance in my personal opinion.

For now, I ask that you please respect my gender pronouns and this whole thing. It's not easy to reveal this, but I'm hoping you will all understand.

Hello Larcen, and congrats on coming out! I don't know how far you are in your transition, but I hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you!

It's really great that you're able to be out with it - bet that's a load off for you! 😉 I've noticed a lot more people are able to be open about this lately - it's a good trend! Needless to say, you're always welcome here, and your trust with sharing your real self with us means a lot, so thank you!

Good for you! 😀

My sister is lesbian and is married to a former frequent poster of this forum and my sis always called me her BBBFF (aka big brother best friend forever) as I've always had her back and stood up to religious assholes who gave her a hard time. Plus my GF is bi and I'm friends with at least one transgender person (my friend Mary) so, yeah, I support you and your decision and I hope you have a wonderful life as the gender you now are.

My friend Mary went to Thailand and underwent the full surgery and while she said it was quite literally the most painful thing she could ever endure in the end you honestly could never ever tell that she was born a man. Anywho, good luck, good effort, and keep being awesome hun. 😀

Hey welcome out! Glad you have found the courage to come out and tell people the truth. You are accepted here buddy

Hello Larcen and welcome out. My best wishes that everything goes smoothly for you with this major transition in your life and don't forget you have friends here on the theater willing to support you if needed.

Congrats and all the support in the world! It's awesome that you feel safe enough with us to come out like this, I'm so glad 🙂 Also don't worry about your avie/SN, there's nothing strange on the internet about having a fictional character opposite gender to you as your avatar/screenname 🙂

~K

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back